New Years Eve (sex)

Anastasia
The children are wanting to stay up to see the ball drop in New York and I told them that they could try to stay up to see it drop and then go to bed. I doubt that they can stay awake. Christian is definitely going to ask for an explanation and I am going to have to decide what I am going to tell him. I am just going to need him to sign an NDA and tell him the truth as I know it. As far as Ray is concerned I think he's going to need to know what is going on, if he doesn't already. Christian pulls me into his arms and kisses me. I brought an overnight bag with clothing inside and shoes. I figured we would spend the night together. We arrive at the limo and a driver opens the door for us and Jason and female gets in beside the driver and we drive off and Christian puts the partition up. He pulls me onto his lap, we start kissing and he pulls the straps of my dress down and teases my nipples. Then he slides his hand up my leg and slides his hand inside my panties and inside me and rubs my clit and I come quickly and he cleans me up. He kisses me and tells me that is just the first of many things he is going to do to me.

Christian
I want to know what is going on with Anastasia, but I don't want her running away. I want her badly enough that I can wait for her to tell me the truth. I figure getting her to relax early on would help so I help her get an orgasm and she definitely is relaxed. I think of something to keep from getting an erection. Stay puff marshmallow man from ghostbusters chasing after us. I definitely will be wearing us out tonight and way into the morning. I have the engagement ring on me, I know it's too soon, but I want us to get married very soon. We arrive at my parents and the valet is waiting with security and we are helped from the limo and Jason and Prescott are with us and extra security is ready for anything that might happen tonight.

Carrick
We great Anastasia and Christian and we warn Christian and Anastasia that there are a few young women who are going to try to get close to Christian. Elliott's had to fend them off already. You will both know them soon. I watch as the Lincoln's are here,  the Kavanagh's, the Williams, the Matteo's and the Forest family and Gretchen is looking for Christian. Have fun you two, but keep security close. Well I need to greet others.

Grace
Carrick gave Christian the warning that certain families are here and they are looking for our children. None of them have a chance at attracting my children, but they don't understand that. Gretchen is the worst of them all. She tried to get a job at GEH but wasn't qualified for the job. Her parents tried to get us to talk to Christian but I explained that I don't get involved in his hiring of employees at all. They didn't even know what to say to that. Her parents want to try to arrange a marriage between Gretchen and Christian. I told them that wasn't an option.

Mia
Thomas Lincoln is annoying as hell and he doesn't even know it. I tried being polite but it was just not working and he was following me around and I was trying to get in a crowd where he couldn't see me. I finally found Christian and Anastasia. I know that Thomas steers clear of Christian after Allison Reed, I have my suspicions about that and I think that Thomas was having sex with Allison just before Christian broke up with her. Thomas is definitely afraid of him. I stay close by and watch as Dina Lincoln approaches Christian and tries her flirting abilities which get her nowhere and Christian kisses Anastasia deeply and walks away from Dina. Then Gretchen follows Christian and Anastasia and tries to separate them and Jason gets in front of her and blocks her from touching them. I wished her parents would stop her from bothering Christian because they are know that he doesn't like her. They are trying to get an arranged marriage between him and Gretchen. He told Gretchen that was never going to happen and she doesn't hear him. He told Taylor that he is going to get a restraining order against her and her family to protect him, his family and now the Steele's. He asks dad if he can get one drawn up for Gretchen, her family and Allison Reed as well.

Elliott
I love how these young women think they have a right to touch us men and yet we don't have a right to touch them. Plus if we try to get their hands off us we are thought to be abusive. I don't touch women unless they are open to it, but these women don't care if I protest against them touching me and don't take it seriously. I have started having security handle it for me. Especially Dina and Gretchen. I also had an issue with Allison and she had sone arrangement with Christian, she came onto me at his restaurant and I had security remove her that night. Mom made some of Anastasia's cookies and I need to go to the gym now. I am checking out a beautiful blonde and she's having problems with Thomas Lincoln. I approach and ask her to dance and she accepts quickly because she wants to get rid of Lincoln. She tells me who she is and I nearly stop in my tracks. Kate Kavanagh investigative reporter for Kavanagh Media Group.

Kate
Thank goodness I was rescued from Thomas Lincoln, male gold digger. Elliott Grey turned white as a ghost when he found out who I am. I told him that nothing he says will be used against him or printed in the paper. I told him I am off duty. Then I pointed out the real reporter for the night. He laughs when he sees the guy. We dance for a while. I have had a crush on him since I first saw him. I can't tell him that. He takes me to a private place and we talk and soon he kisses me and I kiss him back. He suggest that we go to his home. I figure why not just one time.

Elliott
I open her door and lead her inside the house from the garage. I sense her nervousness and ask her if she's okay. She nods. I tell her nothing will happen without her permission and she can leave at any time and I will make she gets home safely. I lead her to my living room and turn the tv on to see the ball fall for the new year. I put my arm around her and kiss her gently. Soon we are kissing and I caress her and slide my hands down her sides. I want to do more, but I don't press it. Suddenly she makes the first move and takes my shirt off. Then she removes her dress and shoes. I am stunned by the body she has, but I move to remove her underwear and then my shoes and the rest of my clothing. We do the health check questions and I carry her to my bedroom after she tells me she's on the shot. I pull out the condoms and have them ready. I kiss her and play with her breasts and I spread her legs and lick her and rub her clit until she comes and Move to position myself after placing the condom on. I am soon inside her kissing her as we both thrust against one another and after two more orgasms we both come together.

Christian
I finally get Anastasia to my apartment and I lead her to my bedroom and I lock the door. She takes her shoes off and then her clothes and I do the same. I pull her to me and I lift her up and enter her as I press her against the door we keep thrusting away and I kiss her over and over and we both come together. I am definitely not done with her and I take her to the bed and have her on her knees facing the bed as I enter her from behind and move fast and hard inside her and she meets my every thrust. I move and pull her into the bed and start kissing every part of her body front and back. I lay on my back and have her take control and then she sits slowly on my penis and goes up and down very slowly and I meet her with every movement. We finally come together.

Anastasia
I am very relaxed and I want more sex and after he put me on top of him and so soon after the two times. I think we are perfectly matched sexually. He moves around and is kissing me like his life depends upon it. He leaves the bedroom in his robe and comes back with a ring box. I don't know what he has in mind but I don't want to stop him. He gets on one knee and asks me to marry him. I don't know why but it just seems right to say yes. I say yes and he kisses me and places the ring on my finger. He wants to fly to Vegas and get married and take the children with us. I can do that. He makes arrangements and then we are back to having sex.

Christian
I have the jet readied for 7am New Years Day it's going to cost more but I have the money. I call the security teams sitting with the children to have them pack a bag for each of the children and have them at the airport at 7am. Jason and Gail can be witnesses so I text him and he says okay, they are going to standup for us.

At noon on New Years Day we are finally married and I am going to be so happy. I am moving in their hone until we find one for all of us.