78

Originally, the people of the Odyssey Empire just hoped that the new king could repel the invaders. Unexpectedly, the Federation and the Zerg were destroyed in the end, and all the territories and the captured soldiers and civilians were renamed and put under the control of the empire.

The Odyssey Empire, the Federation, and the Zerg merged into a new huge empire - the Blue Boat Empire.

His Majesty the King issued a series of decrees.

As soon as the new constitution of the Blue Boat Empire was promulgated, it immediately aroused opposition from the nobles of the original Odyssey Empire.

Because of the abolition of the aristocracy mentioned in the constitution, no matter who were the nobles, commoners, federal people, and Zerg of the Odyssey Empire, they are now citizens of the Blue Boat Empire and are on an equal footing.

That means that it is no longer difficult for nobles to enjoy tax exemptions and preferential treatment for nobles in terms of policies. Now they are on the same line as the commoners of the Empire and even the Federation and Zerg.

The nobles secretly wanted to unite with other families to fight against Si Huaixi, but before they acted, they were thrown into prison by Si Huaixi one by one. The evidence is conclusive.

The commoners cheered, and the nobles left sadly, forced to accept the new status of citizens of the Blue Boat Empire.

His Majesty the new king will always wear his black mask. The people of the Blue Boat Empire don't know the king's appearance or his real name. They just yearn and worship this mysterious and powerful king from the bottom of their hearts. He loved and respected him and called him His Majesty the King.

In the early days of the establishment of the Blue Boat Empire, Si Huaixi paid attention to it, but soon more outstanding talents were selected, and many of them were from ordinary people.

Seeing that the development of the Blue Boat Empire gradually matured, Si Huaixi immediately delegated power to the government, military, and court to supervise as a king, but did not directly handle various complicated official affairs of the empire. Si Huaixi will show up.

The officials of the government of the Blue Boat Empire often require His Majesty the King to approve some important documents, but this slack king hides and can't find it no matter how he looks for it. The Prime Minister and the Home Secretary handle things for the King.

Today, the huge Blue Boat Empire occupies the area of the original three countries. After the integration into one country, not only has the affairs tripled, but also the small disputes between various former Odyssey citizens, federal citizens, and Zerg can become Sensitive and can cause big trouble if you are not careful.

However, the people in these three places are extremely worshipful and convinced of His Majesty's decision, such as dividing the living planet area.

Even if His Majesty puts the Zerg on a dry and hot planet, and puts the conflicting citizens of Odyssey and the Commonwealth together, they will not have any objection.

Instead, he seriously thought about the meaning of what the king did, and let the Zerg who have always liked humid places to live in a dry and hot planet. The hope is that the Zerg can overcome their physical difficulties and let the contradictory citizens of Odyssey live together with the Commonwealth. I hope they can live in harmony and let go of their conflicts.

Instead, the prime minister and the home secretary were the ones handling the matter, and if they dared to do so, the angry trio would overturn their desks.

Did you put the Zerg on that dry and hot planet to scorch their beautiful wings? !

The former citizens of Odyssey will despise and ridicule and say that they will never live with this group of country bumpkins in the Federation!