74

"You'll be fine if you listen to me earlier. You see that you've been around until now, and you don't even have a brand-name clothes. I told you that this time is a big guest. As long as you accompany him obediently, you will ensure that your star road will be smooth in the future..."

The agent, Li Zhuo, was critical of Si Huaixi's clothes.

I thought I had suffered a loss, and this time I would flatter Si Huaixi, who agreed with him, but just glanced at him lightly, like a lion in a wasteland watching an ignorant prey recklessly provoke it, but he didn't know the danger was coming.

The inexplicable sense of deterrence and oppression instantly made the agent Li Zhuo shiver.

But looking back, Si Huaixi was still indifferent and silent, and he hadn't said a word since he arrived here.

The agent, Li Zhuo, was a little annoyed.

Because what the distinguished guest asked him to do this time was very important, for the reward of the remaining hundreds of thousands of Interstellar Coins, and in order to find a better expert doctor to treat his strange disease that was about to die, he had to endure Si Huai no matter what. West this man.

When Si Huaixi was brought to the side of the distinguished guest, he did not believe that the honored guest who arranged to meet on the cruise ship Angel would be a good person. Si Huaixi, a handsome Beta who had no power and power, and was attractive, might not be able to get out of Angel. cruise ship…

"Then you stay here and don't leave. I will inform the distinguished guest to send someone to pick us up." Li Zhuo, the agent, said to Si Huaixi, his narrow and sinister eyes staring at Si Huaixi's obvious distrust, for fear that he would take advantage of him to fight. Run away when communication is not noticed.

Speaking of which, that distinguished guest is also mysterious. Up to now, the manager, Li Zhuo, still does not know the name of the distinguished guest, and he does not even know the specific location of the meeting, so they sent a few invitations from the Angel cruise ship, asking him to put the name of the guest. Si Huaixi brought it here.

The agent Li Zhuo called back the communication of the nobleman. He originally thought it would not be so quick, but he did not expect that the communication was connected just after the bell rang for half a second.

Before he could greet the person on the other end of the communication in a flattering tone, he was hastily interrupted.

"What about the others?"

The nobleman's tone was tense and eager, and he deliberately lowered his voice.

The agent Li Zhuo was stunned, and suddenly realized that this nervous and mysterious nobleman was referring to Si Huaixi, but it made him a little confused, or he was a little star with a small background. What do you care about, if it weren't for his appearance a little ordinary, and no money owner fancy him, he would also want to do this.

"You said that little star, he is waiting at the entrance of the cruise ship Angel. Where do you plan to arrange for him to meet, we can all accept it."

Manager Li Zhuo's narrow eyes narrowed, looking like a greedy hyena.

"I didn't expect you to bring him here." The person opposite whispered.

The agent, Li Zhuo, couldn't hear what the guest was talking about for a while, and asked with a grinning face, "What do you want to ask?"

"Nothing, is he around?"

"Yes, do you want to get in touch with him?"

The person opposite immediately shouted in a panic: "No, don't!"