19

Pei Zhaozhou was stunned for a moment, and then his cold and abstinent face flushed red.

The fingers hidden under the quilt pinched the corner of the quilt impatiently, the amber-golden eyes were half-dropped with a shadow, the straight nose moved slightly, and seemed to be breathing a little bit, until Sihuaixiliu couldn't notice it. The breath in the quilt.

He pursed his lower lip impatiently, his eyes were hazy and moist, containing some kind of unspeakable longing, and looked straight at Si Huaixi, who was standing at the door and didn't dare to come.

Pei Zhaozhou was emotional and slightly angry, and his mind flashed past what the medical examiner said that day, the fetus would want the breath of another biological father, but at this time, he was stuck in the Adam's apple and suppressed his desire, like ants crawling constantly. He couldn't help panting hotly, and said in a hoarse voice, "...Come here."

Si Huaixi felt strange, and felt that Brother Pei was tempting him, and instantly stared at Alpha on the bed with deep eyes.

Brother Pei's face just woke up with no deterrence at all, and the soft black hair that was upturned weakened his always cold temperament. For some reason, Brother Pei's face was sullen and reddish, and his amber-gold eyes were like a ball of ice. The flames stared at him defiantly and seductively.

Si Huaixi's throat rolled, and his deep eyes darkened.

The rain that slammed on the glass window, stared at the room, but could not extinguish the desire and desire that was burning in my heart.

Si Huaixi coughed lightly, pulled his sanity on the verge of collapse back to the shore, and pretended to be cold and distant and said, "Brother Pei, I only have one bed here, you are a guest today, and I will be on the sofa in the living room tonight. Just one night."

The original owner didn't have enough money, so he could only rent one room and one living room. Pei Zhaozhou slept in the only room. Seeing this, Si Huaixi had to stay on the sofa for one night.

Pei Zhaozhou squinted in dissatisfaction, still a little uncomfortable, and finally understood the feelings of those Omegas in estrus, and the instinctive desire of the body is enough to destroy all reason.

Fortunately, he is still in the tolerable range. If it continues, he may really have to go to the doctor.

Pei Zhaozhou didn't know how much Si Huaixi's pheromone should be supplemented by the fetus in his womb. Maybe because Si Huaixi is a Beta, the pheromone concentration is relatively low, and he can only smell the faint smell if he gets closer.

Therefore, Beta has always been considered to be indistinguishable from pheromones, unlike Alpha and Omega pheromone concentrations that are sufficient to distinguish smells, such as Pei Zhaozhou's vanilla.

But does this mean that Si Huaixi's pheromone concentration is relatively low, so he must have more and more intimate contacts for the development of the fetus.

Thinking of this, Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flashed with annoyance and shyness.

Glancing at his stomach angrily, it contained a little soybean that knew how to toss with his old father. Pei Zhaozhou decided to call it 'little soybean'.

The fetus in the womb is still very small. The doctor said that it is only about a month old, and it is only the size of a soybean.

Thinking of the young 'Little Soybean', Pei Zhaozhou's heart softened when he just became a father. He wanted to tell him everything he needed, and he felt even more distressed that the 'Little Soybean' didn't have the love of another father.