76

"Prince Edward has found out the location of the second Prince Kyle."

"Where?" Eldest Prince Edward asked calmly, sitting in the cockpit of the airship, tapping his fingers on the table irritably.

Since the news of Kyle's escape came out, her father was furious, Princess Kitty and the Basalom family behind her were angered, many properties were sealed, and Princess Kitty was banned.

From the outside, it seems that the second prince of Kyle has offended the third prince, and now he is sentenced to death. The Basalom family is in danger of losing power. Those aristocratic business partners have announced to the outside world that they have terminated their relations with the Basalomo family. .

I thought that Princess Kitty and the Basalom family would learn a lesson, but they had the courage to intervene in Kyle's exile!

Didn't Princess Kitty know that if his younger brother Si Huaixi found out that Kyle was suspended from death, they deceived Si Huaixi together, and Kyle would face the out-of-control Si Huaixi. Desi's entire empire can't save him...

Prince Edward's face was terrifyingly dark, and once again he felt extremely dissatisfied and angry with the Basalom family.

The members of the Odyssey royal family were already rare. Although he felt a little complicated and guilty about letting Kayle go without telling Si Huaixi, if he didn't, he would face losing one of his younger brothers. He had no choice. .

But the Basalomo family just used Kyle to support him as the puppet king of the Odyssey Empire, control Kyle, and make the Basalomo family the king behind the Odyssey Empire.

In recent years, the actions of the Basalom family have been in the eyes of Prince Edward. If he really thinks about Kyle, how can he help him escape from this order that is exile but is actually protection.

Edward strongly hoped to find Kyle before Si Huaixi found out, his eyes with hidden anger flashed fiercely.

- Even if Kyle is imprisoned with broken hands and feet, he will never be released.

The subordinate looked hesitant, and he said, "Second Prince Kyle is on the cruise ship of Grand Duke Basalom's Angel."

Edward frowned sensitively, and said solemnly, "How could he go to that place?"

The subordinate said another surprising news.

"The third prince also seems to be heading to the cruise ship Angel."

After that incident, the empire's monitoring of Si Huaixi was raised to the highest level, also because Si Huaixi suddenly left the capital of the main star for unknown reasons.

It turned out that it was due to the request made by Si Huaixi's manager, and he continued to investigate in the direction of the manager, and unexpectedly discovered that the voice of the person who had communicated with the manager matched that of the second prince Kyle. I checked the birthplace of the communication and found that it was the cruise ship Angel.

Follow the clues to find out the location of the second Prince Kyle who escaped.

Edward's expression suddenly changed when he heard the news. No one knew better than him how much Si Huaixi wanted Kyle to die.

He once thought of using his hands and feet on the surveillance video to simulate a video of Kyle's execution and death, but in the end, after careful consideration, he let Kyle take the suspended animation.

Although it is a fake death medicine, it is actually a shock medicine. If Kyle is not rescued within ten minutes of taking this medicine, it is a real death.