27

This happened a bit suddenly, Si Huaixi's mental power has not been withdrawn, all the senses returned when he quit the game, the closed game virtual warehouse was filled with a strong vanilla smell, like a bunch of vanilla piles to dry in the sun, The brewing is concentrated with a mellow and charming cold fragrance, with the unique bitterness and sweetness of vanilla.

The sound of rustling clothes rubbed, and the low and low humming sound was suppressed, as if pecking at his heart.

Si Huaixi's mental power shrouded Pei Zhaozhou's body, and he could even feel the temperature on his flushed cheeks. The heavy breathing and the pain of biting his lips lingered in his ears, and the moist amber-golden eyes narrowed. , The red eyes hide that touch of fragility.

Si Huaixi's heart suddenly tightened, and she looked at Pei Zhaozhou solemnly, and asked eagerly, "Brother Pei, is your condition relapsed?"

His always straight back was slightly arched, and his white and trembling hands pressed against the bulging skin on the back of his neck. Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were lost, and large drops of sweat dripped from his breathing. The pain—swept through all the nerves and all senses at once, the paralyzing tingling made him unable to open his mouth to speak...

"Where is the medicine for pheromone deficiency? Let me take you out of the game virtual warehouse first!"

Si Huaixi couldn't wait any longer, bent down and hugged Pei Zhaozhou in his arms, and walked out of the virtual game warehouse.

The fresh air of the outside world made Pei Zhaozhou recover a little bit of consciousness. The dizzy head in Si Huaixi's arms hadn't reacted, and he murmured, "...What pheromone deficiency?"

Si Huaixi saw that Pei Zhaozhou was awake, but his face was still pale and bloodless, his eyes brightened and sank instantly, and said, "Brother Pei told me before that you are suffering from pheromone deficiency. Is it uncomfortable? If you don't have medicine, come closer to me and absorb more pheromones from me!"

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flickered, his dry lips pursed tightly, and he suddenly remembered that he was using pheromone deficiency as an excuse to deceive Sihuaixiken to stay by his side...

The anxious heartbeat of the man beside his ear was particularly warm, and Pei Zhaozhou's eyes curved, enduring the pain and laughing, "I'm fine, just bear with it."

There is no cure for pheromone disorder, and every recurrence is a long ordeal, which constantly wears away his body and will. I thought that there was no recurrence recently, and even the doctor saw that his physical examination report was better than before. He thought there was a miracle, but it turned out that he was not delusional.

But…

Pei Zhaozhou curled up, his hands lightly on his abdomen, thinking about the small life in his aching body, his firm eyes were full of reluctance and nostalgia.

- At least this miracle must survive.

Seeing Pei Zhaozhou's painful and determined gesture, Si Huaixi inexplicably became flustered, and said in a pleading tone, "Pei Zhaozhou, how can I help you?"

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes touched slightly: "Didn't you always wonder why I quit the imperial army?"

Si Huaixi's eyes were stubborn, and he gritted his back molars and said, "I don't want to know now, Brother Pei, I'll accompany you to the hospital. If you lack pheromone, I'll give it to you. You can extract it as you wish. Be obedient, don't bear it. pain!"

Pei Zhaozhou chuckled a few times, twitched his body accidentally, and frowned in pain and said, "No, why do you always want me to go to the hospital... Besides, I actually suffer from pheromone disorder, and there is no cure for this terminal illness. It can be cured, I can only barely survive like this, watching the pheromone of the riot cause the body to collapse one day, or I will become a lunatic, or I will die early."