After speaking, Idi Claude himself fell into a death-like silence.

The reporter bit the bullet and followed a series of politically sensitive questions on the manuscript that could ruin his career, and began to say: "How did Second Lieutenant Edie know the reason why K108 was hijacked?"

Edie Claude sneered a few times, like a ruthless truth-telling robot.

"Of course, our Claude family was involved. In order to make Pei Zhaozhou completely die in the K108 hijacking incident, our Claude family took a lot of risks, and even in order to push the crime to the star thief, the entire star thief group's Everyone is dead."

The reporters and the crowd were in an uproar, all eyes were on Edie Claude, seemingly too shocked and a little unresponsive.

The audience before the live broadcast was still swiping the barrage.

Hearing Edie Crowder's confessional crime statement, the comment barrage was frozen.

It seemed like it took a while for someone to respond.

[I heard right, did Second Lieutenant Edie admit the fact of his crime? 】

【! ! What the hell! ! This wave of self-destruction made me dumbfounded! 】

【is that true? ! After killing so many people, how could he still have the face to stand in front of the victim's family? ! ! 】

[My second uncle died in this kidnapping incident, so the person in front of me is the murderer? ! 】

Edie Claude's truth immediately exploded on the star network. At one point, because he was too honest, netizens suspected him of taking drugs, and it was difficult to explain his pale face.

Although the scene and the star network have caused uproar.

The reporter still had to read the questions in the manuscript, and he was so nervous that he wanted to close his eyes and even quit the job. He was afraid that if he asked these questions, he would not be able to get along, but it was a higher-level task that could not be defied.

When I first saw this question paper, the reporter seemed to have got some hot potato and wanted to return it to his immediate boss, but his bosses always had a heavy face, saying that it was ordered by a higher-level person, and let him Don't worry, no one will hold you accountable.

The reporter recalled what his boss said to him, nervously swallowing the excess saliva, opened his eyes and continued to ask, "Second Lieutenant Edie, why did you do such a thing? Did someone instruct you to do it?"

Edie Claude's face was as white as death, and when he realized that something was wrong with him, he covered his mouth with his hands and fled in front of everyone.

But after running like this, the reporters who reacted and the many onlookers of the Empire became anxious, and in turn surrounded the fleeing Edie Claude in a circle.

"What are you running! Explain quickly, is what you just said true?"

"You said that the Beta children I raised so hard did not die in the dedication of the empire, but in your hands?!"

The angry people surrounded Idi Claude, and their hateful eyes seemed to tear him apart.

The reporter squeezed into the crowd, his face was not much better, the cameraman followed behind him with equipment, and broadcast live the scene of chaos.

Edie Claude was not able to drive away the angry imperial people in the camera, so he had to scold: "Go away! Get out of the way!"

Facing the live broadcast of the camera, I wanted to block it with my hands.