Epilogue: Happily Ever After

Tyson's POV

Sebastian appears and floats beside us as Ariel looks at Eric longingly. I smile sadly as I look at Anya. This is where we part. I don't belong on land and I'd never ask her to leave it behind. "She really does love him, doesn't she Sebastian, Tyson?" dad asks us.

"Yes, she does with all her heart" I tell him.

"Well, it's like I always say, Your Majesty. Children got to be free to lead their own lives" Sebastian tells him nodding.

"You always say that?" dad asks with a raised eyebrow as I chuckle. "Then I guess there's just one problem left" he states looking at me.

"You're right" I agree with a smile.

"And what's that, Your Majesty?" Sebastian asks.

"How much we're going to miss her" dad states. He points his trident at Ariel and her tail begins to glow. She looks at us smiling brightly. I nod at her. She gets legs and is in a beautiful sparkly dress. She runs to Eric who gets to his feet and catches her. Spinning her around.

I sigh as I face my dad. "We should probably get back to Atlantica and tell my other sisters" I tell him.

"What about you son? Do you not like the human girl?" he asks me.

"I love her, but I don't be long on land. Ariel is safe now and I know Eric will take good care of her. But I have six other sisters and dad who need me. Besides, I could never ask Anya to leave her world behind" I tell him.

"You don't have too" she states and I turn to see she had swam over to us. "I love you Tyson and I won't to be with you forever" she tells me.

"But you're brother" I say looking back at the shore. Ariel and Eric are looking at us.

"He will be fine and understands. I choose you" she tells me wrapping her arms around me.

"You can't live in Atlantic with legs" I tell her. "You'd be saying goodbye to the surface world, to land" I state.

"I know and I never felt at home on land. This is where I belong, with you" she tells me. She kisses me and I kiss her back. I feel her legs transform into a tail. I pull away and look at dad.

"You going to introduce us?" he asks.

"Dad, meet Anya. Anya, meet my dad. King Triton" I say.

"Thank you your majesty" Anya says smiling brightly as she looks at her new tail. It it ice blue and she had an ice blue shirt on. Covering her breasts, but leaving her stomach exposed.

"Welcome to the family" he tells her.

"Now you only have to meet my six other sisters" I tell her.

"Six?" she asks shocked.

"You'll be fine" my dad assures her. We wave at Ariel and Eric. Before diving and return to Atlantica. Where Anya meet my sisters and we told them about Ariel staying on land.

A month later we were invited to Ariel and Eric's wedding. Which was on a boat. Ariel looked beautiful. Dad made a rainbow as the ship sailed away with the newly married couple. Before we all dived back under the sea.

(Time skip)

So it's been over a year

So it's been over a year. Anya and I got married, not long after Eric and Ariel. But we had kids first. Little Selina, names after Anya and Eric's mother. She looks just like her mother, with a cerulean coloured tail. She has an aqua top and hair clip in her short black hair. And her win Athena, who was named after my mother and looks exactly like her. She had longer hair then her sister. Both were given a guppy each, who are twin themselves.

"Thank you, for letting me name her after my mother" I tell Anya as I hold Athena in my arms.

"It was only fair, we name her sister after my mother" she states as she cradles Selina. "I can't wait to introduce them to Eric and Ariel" she adds.

"We will, in a few months once Ariel has had her baby" I assure her. "Come on, lets go introduce our daughters to their other aunts and grandfather" I tell her. She nods and we swim to the throne room.

"Oh they're beautiful Tyson" Attina gushes.

"Those hair clips suit them perfectly" Alana states.

"Oh they'll have boys lining up around the corner" Adella adds.

"No boys" I state and they all laugh.

"I can't wait to touch them sports" Aquata tells me.

"Or to play an instrument or sing" Arista adds.

"Sisters, you forgetting the most important thing" Andrina tells them.

"What's that?" Aquata and Arista ask her.

"Our nieces names" Andrina says in a duh tone.

"She's right" Attina and Alana agree.

"Girls" dad says as he joins us. My sisters part to let him see my daughters. "She looks just like" he says in awe stroking Athena's cheek.

"Mum" I say with a smile. "We named her Athena, after her" I tell him. As I pass her to him.

"And this little cutie?" Adella asks and I see she is holding Selina.

"Selina, after my mum" Anya answers.

"Perfect" Attina says smiling.

"I wonder, what Ariel will name her baby" Aquata muses.

"We'll find out in a few months" I tell them.

"Until then, we have these two to spoil" Alana states.

"I hope Ariel has a girl too" Arista states and the rest of my sisters agree. Dad hands Athena to Attina turning to me.

"I have something for you" he tells me. He picks up  trident, that is slightly smaller then his. "Use it well son" he says handing it to me. It glows as I feel power wash through me.

"I will dad" I assure him. We spend the afternoon together as a family. Though it was soon time for Athena and Selina's nap. So Anya and I took them home.

"Thank you, for this amazing life" Anya tells me.

"Thank you, for loving me" I tell her. She smiles and kisses me sweetly. We leave our girls and go look at the reef. "Can we have a son next?" I ask her and she laughs.

"We'll try, but not for a year" she tells me. I nod my head as I hug her close. I never thought I'd fall in love. Now I am married to the most beautiful girl in the world and have two adorable daughters. Can life get more perfect?

They all lived happily ever after.

A/N

Video above of the movie ending. Pictures in chapter of Anya, Selina, Athena and Tsyon now.