Part of Your World

Tyson's POV

"Whoa, I had no idea you had collected so many human things" I state as I look around the cavern. She laying in center with Flounder beside her. As they look at the dinglehooper. I still think it's a minnie triton for child. I spot a human piano and swim over to it.

"Ariel, are you okay?" Flounder asks her.

"If only I could make him understand. We just don't see things the way he does. I don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things - could be bad" Ariel states. I start to play the piano. She gives me a warm smile and starts to sing as I continue to play it.

"Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you thank my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you thank I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Lookin' aroun here you' thank
Sure, she's got everythang I got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thangamabobs?
I got 20" she sings opening a box showing Flounder the contents.

"But who cares?
No big deal
I want more" she sings as she swims around the room.

"I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see
Wanna see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those" she pauses looking thoughtful.

"What do ya call 'em?" she asks Flounder and he flaps his tail fin.

"Oh - feet" Ariel giggles and continues to swim around the room.

"Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down a
What's that word again? Street" she sings as she swims with Flounder.

"Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free
Wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give
If I could live
Out of these waters?
What would I pay
To spend a day
Warm on the sand?
Betcha on land
They understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women
Sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions
And get some answers
What's a fire and why does it
What's the word?
Burn?" she asks as she sings. That is a good question. Though I do wonder what other instruments they have up there.

"When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love
Love to explore that shore up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world" she finishes and we hear something crash behind us. We turn to see Sebastian. He was tangled up in Ariel's collection.

"Ariel, Tyson. What, are you mad? How could you - what is all this?" he demands.

"I only just seen this place" I tell him.

"It's my collection" Ariel adds sheepishly playing with her hair.

"Oh. I see. Your collection. Hmmm. IF YOUR FATHER KNEW ABOUT THIS PLACE HE'D!!!" Sebastian starts to yells as he breaks free of Ariel's collection.

"You're not gonna tell him, are you?" Flounder asks him.

"Please don't dob my twin in" Tyson pleads.

"Oh, please, Sebastian, he would never understand" Ariel adds.

"Ariel and Tyson. You both are under a lot of pressure down here" Sebastian tells us. "Come with me, I'll take you both home and get you something warm to drink" he states.

"It is nearly time for my shift at the Cat Fish Club. Want to come with Ariel?" I ask her.

"Sounds like fun" she says with a smile. We start to swim for the exit. When the room goes dark and we look up at the hole in the ceiling. "What do you suppose?" she asks me.

"No idea, lets go look" I tell her. We swim out of the cavern and to the surface. To see a ship and a party on board. We sit on a ledge and look at the dancing humans. There are bright flashes of light in the sky.

Something with a hairy face appears and licks Ariel's cheek. Making me chuckle. I hear someone whistle and look to see. A dark haired young man around eighteen with a dark haired woman mine & Ariel's age.

"Max, here boy!" the young woman calls. She looks beautiful and her voice sounds amazing. Something grey and shaggy races over to the pair. The man gives it a pat as it barks happily.

"Hey, come on, mutt, whatcha doing, huh Max? Good boy" the young man says.

"Hey there, kids! Quite a show, eh?" Scuttle asks loudly as he appears out of nowhere.

"Scuttle, be quiet! They'll hear you" I tell him as I continue to watch the young woman dance around smiling.

"Oooh, I gotcha, I gotcha. We're being intrepidatious. WE'RE OUT TO DISCOVER!" Scuttle yells. But Ariel grabs his beak shutting him up.

"I never seen a human this close before. Oh - he's very handsome, isn't he?" Ariel asks.

"Don't know about that Ariel, but the girl is beautiful" I tell her with a smile.

"I dunno, he looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me" Scuttle says quietly. Looking at the thing called Max.

"Not that one - the one playing the snarf blat" Ariel tells him pointing to the young man.

(On deck) Third Persons POV

Anya dances with Max as Eric continues to play the flute. Until Grimsby appears calling for everyones attention. "It is now my honor and privilege to present our esteemed Prince Eric with a very special, very expensive, very large birthday present" he states.

"Me first Grimsby" Anya states and hands Eric a box. "Happy Birthday big brother" she says with a smile. He opens it to reveal a dagger.

"Thank you Anya" he says with a smile. They all turn back to Grimsby. "Ah, Grimsby - ya old beanpole, you shouldn't have" Eric tells him.

"I know. Happy birthday, Eric" Grimsby says. A stone statue of Eric is revealed and Max growls at it.

"Gee, Grim. It's, err" Eric says and looks at his sister for help.

"It's really something" she says lamely.

"Yes, I commissioned it myself" Grimsby states. "Of course, I had hoped it would be a wedding present" he adds as Eric looks through the spyglass.

"Come on, Grim, don't start. Look, you're not still sore because I didn't fall for the princess of Glauerhaven, are you?" Eric asks as he tosses the spyglass to Anya. Who catches it with ease.

"I didn't like her anyway" Anya adds.

"Oh Anya, Eric, it isn't me alone. The entire kingdom wants to see you both happily settled down with the right girl and boy" Grimsby tells us.

"Well they are out there somewhere" Anya tells him.

"We just haven't found them yet" Eric states and Anya nods her head in agreement. As Ariel and Tyson look up at them. Neither noticing the the mermaid or merman.

"Believe me, Grim, when we will find them. We'll know - without a doubt" Anya assures him.

"It'll just - bam! Hit us, like lightning" Eric states. Lighting flashes across the sky with a clap of thunder. The whole crew look at it. Tyson and Ariel dive into the water. A hurricane hits and Anya is we Max trapped on the helm. As Eric helped others into long boasts. He spots Anya and Max trapped by the fire. "Anya, Max!" he yells.

"Eric, help!" Anya yells and Max barks frantically. Eric manages to climb up to them and tosses Max into the water below. Max swims to the nearest long boat. Before Anya and Eric can follow. The ship blows sending them over board, knocking them both unconscious.

Tyson's POV

Ariel and I spot the two human siblings drowning. She rescues Eric while I rescue Anya. We swim them to shore and leave before they wake. But watch them from a rock and sing. "We don't know when, we don't know how. But we know something's starting right now. Watch and you both will see. Some day we'll be. Part of yours world" we sing before diving back into the sea.

A/N

Picture above of Ariel and Flounder in her cavern. Video about of Ariel singing. Picture on the external link of Sebastian.