An Unexpected Visitors

It was during break and the people inside the theater only laze around. They did everything to make themselves entertained.

TCF Cale was leisurely laying on the sofa as he popped a piece of grape on his mouth from time to time. Rok Soo was beside him facing his laptop, only the sound of keyboard could be heard from him. SGT Rok Soo and TBOAH Cale was dozing off. Choi Han joined the TCF Section for a moment. TCF Alberu was talking to his alternative self while the two Koreans Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk was discussing about something.

It was indeed a peaceful break time. But who does Cale think he's kidding? Because not long after that, a sudden flash of light blinded them.

It lasted in five seconds before the blinding light disappeared.

What appeared before them made them drop their jaws.

"What the?" TCF Bud trailed off.

"What the heck is happening?" Jung Soo whispered. TCF Cale, Rok Soo, TBOAH Cale and SGT Rok Soo eyes were widen. The room was engulfed in silence.

Before them, stood three Cale Henituse. One had a waist length hair. The other had above the shoulder length hair while the last had short hair. They wore very elegant and expensive clothes befitting their status as nobles.

"Holy-" TBOAH Glenn had slapped TBOAH Bud's mouth before he could cussed.

"What's going on here?" TCF Cale asked looking at the white fox who was carried by Lee Soo Hyuk.

The three Cale Henituse at the front shared a look.

"Do you remember when I said that you need to prevent the destruction of you're world, so I summoned you here? By showing you the events on TCF Cale's world so you could save yours?"

TBOAH Cale nodded.

"Their situation is different."

"How different?" Rok Soo asked, clearly confused and curious at their current situation.

"Cale Henituse regressed and switched bodies with Kim Rok Soo, who has a bit of knowledge about Cale's world. According to God of Death, Kim Rok Soo being transmigrated to Cale's body was enough to change the world." TCF Cale frown at the white fox's last sentence.

"That's what happened to you guys. But on their case, two gods were involved."

"Don't tell me the God of Death is one of those gods?" TBOAH Cale grunted.

The white fox sighed.

"Unfortunately, he is."

TBOAH Cage and TCF Cage snorted.

"These three," Then he gestured at the three red head newcomers. "They get tangled because of two God's intervention. Kim Rok Soo or now known as Coal Henituse was reincarnated at Cale's world because of the God of Death." Lex pointed at the red head with a shoulder length hair. "And then Cale Henituse had regressed and reincarnated as one of the triplets of Jour Thames." Then it pointed to the red head with a waist length hair.

"What?!"

"Their Triplets?!"

"Holy!-" Glenn once again smacked Bud's mouth.

TCF Cale, Rok Soo, TBOAH Cale and SGT Rok Soo gaped at the three identical red heads at the front. They are not the only one flabbergasted at the news. Everyone at the area had their mouths jaw dropped.

Both Deruth had fainted on the spot.

The white fox glanced at the triplets.

"Greetings I am Kyle Henituse, the heir of the Henituse County.  I'm oldest among my siblings. I was previously known as Cale Henituse in my first life." Kyle bowed gracefully, his waist length hair pooling down his shoulders.