[React] Everything can be connected (continuation)

"Cale." Lex called TBOAH Cale.

TBOAH Cale stared back to the white fox. "It's fine. We had already talk about in advance that we may discuss about my mother when the eight of us gathered." TBOAH Cale said as he look back at seven individuals who got transported away from the others from the start.

"I see. Well then, go have your breakfast. We will start after you guys are done." The fox disappeared again.

TBOAH Cale walk towards the seven individuals. Once he was in earshot, he could hear TCF Cale grumbling in frustration.

"I told you I haven't seen them since we got here."

TBOAH Cale sit back on his previous seat while continuing his breakfast.

"Cale-nim, I'm sure they're just here." TCF Choi Han tried to reason out but basically failing since his also looks upset.

He really sucks at acting. TBOAH Cale thought.

"What's wrong?" TBOAH Cale asked since their table became quiet compared to the other sonorous table around them.

"Ah that. Cale's children was nowhere to be found." Kim Rok Soo answered enjoying his breakfast.

TBOAH Cale sprayed the lemon tea his sipping across the table in shock.

"What?! Children?! Huh?!" He gaped.

Across from him, Choi Han casually dried his face off. TBOAH Cale shot him an apologetic look.

"Sorry."

"It's fine Cale-nim."

TBOAH Cale shivered being called 'Cale-nim' from the person who beat him into pulp.

Hours later, Lex returned.

Snap!

They were transported back into the theater. The lights dimmed and a video played.

He had received an offer from the God of Death as he was about to die at the age of forty.

“But you see, Cale Henituse…”

Kim Rok Soo’s voice sunk low.

“I’m sure you’ve seen this power before. Doesn’t it remind you of someone you know?”

TCF Cale was not in the mood right now so he's staring blankly at the screen.

Cale kept his mouth shut and closed his eyes.

Kim Rok Soo whispered while looking at him.

“You should have a record of experiencing a power similar to my mother’s.”

Cale had started to recall information in his mind related to wood attribute ancient powers since Kim Rok Soo first mentioned it.

He was recalling information from the book, < The Birth of a Hero >…

TBOAH Alberu frown. It feels iffy knowing a simple novel could tell what will happen in their world. He threw TCF Cale a look.