[React] Our Team Leader-nim became a Trash! (continuation)

However, a desolate-looking person acting like this as if it was normal made it seem quite fitting.

"It would be great if I had some wine with it."

"Excuse me?"

Jang Sejong blankly asked but Kim Rok Soo commented as if he wasn't interested at all.

"I should drink."

"Excuse me?!"

TCF Cale scoffed before playfully smacking Rok Soo with a pillow.

Jang Sejong looked at Kim Rok Soo in shock.

He wasn't the only one. This was quite a popular tonkatsu shop in front of the company, which meant that there were a lot of people from other departments as well.

'!!!'

They were all looking at Kim Rok Soo in shock as well.

"I see. So you guys are ruining each others reputation effortlessly." TBOAH Cale crossed his arms and was amused by the scene at the screen.

"That's your reputation you're talking about though." SGT Rok Soo gave a side glance at the shorter red head.

TBOAH Cale rose an eyebrow at him.

"My reputation are still intact."

SGT Rok Soo opened his mouth to refute but decided against it and shook his head.

The cold-blooded Kim Rok Soo had taken a week off. Many people were curious about that.

"Y, you're going to drink right now, team leader-nim?"

"Ah."

Kim Rok Soo sighed so beautifully that it looked like a scene straight out of a painting and brushed his hair back. He had been brushing his hair back like this since coming to work this morning despite his hair being short and not having anything to brush back.

TCF Cale hid behind his hands.

He can't. He really can't take this embarrassment.

While Kim Rok Soo stopped typing on his laptop before playing the ends of his hair.

I should grow it longer.

"Tsk."

Kim Rok Soo clicked his tongue.

"I want to drink. But I guess I can't do that at work."

"......."

"I guess this aspect is uncomfortable."

'...What is uncomfortable?'

Jang Sejong wanted to ask but could not do so.

Instead, they ran into Team 2 leader, Park Kyung Ho, and Director Ma on their way back to the office.

"Hooooo. How are you feeling, team leader Kim?"

Director Ma.