Wait. What?

The Birth of a Hero - TBOAH
Trash of the Count's Family- TCF
Sealed God Test- SGT

××××××××××××××

TBOAH Cale was holding a bottle of a alcohol on his hand. He frown as he remembered that Ron left five months ago. He left without a word. This only proved that he was nothing to him like the rest do.

He sigh and put the bottle down. Even though he was completely healed, he could still feel the ghost of the beating he got from Choi Han.

'Tsk! That punk.'

He did not regret what he said to that bastard. In fact, it was perfect. He's a trash. He needs to act like a trash. Mocking a person like Choi Han is a perfect way to show his attitude.

If he could just-

"?!"

A sudden bright light blinded him. His body turns cold and fingers became numb. He felt like his being sucked into oblivion.

'F*ck! What's happening?!'

Before he could even lift a finger he suddenly saw himself on an empty white space. TBOAH Cale looked around taking his surroundings and then something teleported in front of him. No. It was not something. It was that man.

'This punk.'

"Young Master Cale?" A voice called out to him and saw Ron standing near him.

'W-what's going on?'

TBOAH Cale took a deep breath before responding to his former servant.

"Ah Ron. It's been a while."

At that moment he was able to see that many people was transported just like him. He did not recognize some of them. His eyes then locked with Choi Han. They both stared for a while before TBOAH Cale broke it off.

He's been having a nightmare for a few weeks and seeing Choi Han again makes his temple throb.

He sigh and pinch his temple.

All of the people present in the room looks wary of each other especially Choi Han's group.

He could see a lot of different species in the room. Elves, Dark Elves, Humans, Tigers, Whales, Wolves and Dragons.

All of it is present at the same place making his senses buzz at the overwhelming auras.

(This is not canon. I simply want TBOAH Cale to be sensitive of the others and what they are. And his also aware of his Thames blood relation. Just for fun.)

He let out a groan and sat at the chair which suddenly appeared in front of him. As he did this, the people inside the room started to measure each others strength.

Mainly Choi Han.

"What's happening right now? Who's responsible for this?" Choi Han hissed with Rosalyn and Lock beside him.

Everyone at the room is also confused and wary.

Who wouldn't?

TBOAH Cale was also stunned but manage to compose himself and decided to observe his surroundings. He can't let his guard down with this kind of people around him.

As he scanned the room he could see his family away from him. All of them look scared and lost.

BANG!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AMAZING! NOT EVEN A DENT!"

All of their attention is brought to a man with brown lion mane like hair. His banging on a invisible barrier that no one has noticed until now.