[React] Holding back the tears

They were currently lounging at the theater while seemingly waiting for another video to play. TCF Cale was dozing off on his seat while the seven were discussing about something.

"Anyway instructor-nim, when did you found out that Kim Rok Soo is Cale Henituse?" TCF Alberu stretch his leg and arms and slouched on the sofa. Be damn the etiquette, his lazing today.

His question pick the interest of Soo Hyuk, Jung Soo, SGT Rok Soo and TBOAH Cale. The eight individuals on the VIP section was vegging out. They look like unemployed person slacking off on the sofa.

"Hmm... That's.." TCF Choi Han trailed off thinking if he will tell them. His eyes went to Choi Jung Soo who's looking back at him with glistening eyes.

He frown. Should I? He thought.

"I only found out because of Choi Jung Soo's memories." TCF Choi Han said staring at the oblivion. He looks like he's remembering something.

"My memories?" Choi Jung Soo was perplexed. He doesn't know about it because he came from the Sealed God Test.

"I think it would be better if we could asked Lex-nim about it." TCF Choi Han suggested.

TCF Alberu, Kim Rok Soo, SGT Rok Soo, Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk exchanged a look.

After two hours the white fox appeared and it went to Soo Hyuk's lap.

"Lex-nim. Is it okay if you could play the scene where I found out about Kim Rok Soo being Cale-nim?" TCF Choi Han asked.

The white fox only looked at him before diverting its eyes to Choi Jung Soo.

"To play that part there will be information that will be revealed." The white fox voice was monotonous.

Choi Jung Soo gulped since the white fox was staring at him.

"And that is?"

"You'll be watching yourself die on that dimension."

The once who had enhance hearing who's been listening to the conversation at the VIP section had stiffened up. The dozing TCF Cale opened his eyes but did not bother to speak.

Choi Jung Soo was staring blankly at the fox before answering.

"I'm up for it. Besides by watching these, we might prevent ourselves from dying on our world." Jung Soo, Soo Hyuk and SGT Rok Soo shared a look.

"I see. Then we shall watch."

Snap!

The room suddenly dimmed and the voices inside the theater died down. A video was playing on the screen.

Choi Han had lost consciousness while watching Eruhaben catching his falling body with a shocked expression.
Tons of memories had flown into his mind.

He had then become Choi Jung Soo.

TBOAH Choi Han was engrossed to the screen.

“Hey, Jung Soo.”

Choi Han had become Choi Jung Soo, starting with Choi Jung Soo’s mom smiling and telling him something.