[React] Everything can be connected

"Uhm.. Pardon my rudeness Lex-nim." TBOAH Choi Han called nervously at the the fox who looked at him.

"Yes?"

"We're now aware that the Cale Henituse of the other world is someone else and became a transmigrator. Does that mean it is also possible that the Cale Henituse of our world might also be same?"

TCF Cale raised his eyebrow in amusement. Even in a the different world his really smart. He thought.

"That's right. Although it might happen twenty years in the future."

Mentioning that made Kim Rok Soo scrunch his forehead remembering how the White Star killed him.

"Since you're all curious about this 'transmigrator' thing, let me show you how and why it happened."

The theater suddenly became dim and the screen started to play a video.

“I didn’t expect this at all.”

The unconscious Cale realized that he was not in the real world as soon as he opened his eyes.

He was in the same room he had been in when he first opened his eyes in this world.

He was in Cale Henituse’s bedroom.

He continued to lie on the bed and turned his head to the side.

The reason he could tell for sure that this wasn’t the real world was right there. A man who was sitting on a chair noticed his gaze and started to speak.

“Kim Rok Soo, you’re finally up?”

"Imagine how confused I was back then." TCF Cale grumbled. Kim Rok Soo tilted his head to look at TCF Cale. "I could tell you the same."

Cale observed the man calling him Kim Rok Soo.

It was team leader Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties. Team leader Kim Rok Soo was looking at Cale with an odd expression on his face.

"Does it bother you looking at your former body in front of you? Much more when that someone was living as you?" TCF Glenn asked. The others agreed to this. They can't help but shiver at the thought of facing their former self it that happened to them.

TCF Cale slump on his seat while hugging the throw pillow at the process.

"Honestly, it was weird. But I can't say about him living as me in my previous world because I'm doing the same thing." He uttered still facing the screen and not minding the looks that the people gave him.

Cale opened his mouth as soon as he looked into those eyes.

“Are you Cale Henituse?”

Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties had a twisted smile on his face.

“You recognized me right away.”

"That's my body though?" TCF Cale raised an eyebrow at Kim Rok Soo.

Kim Rok Soo, who gestured like a prim and proper noble, something that the original Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties would ever do, nodded his head.