[React] I'll Do It!

"Let's play a random video today because the next video will be the war between the Henituse Territory and Indomitable Alliance." The white fox leisurely tap Lee Soo Hyuk's forearm silently asking for a pet.

The TBOAH people darkened at the news. They knew there will be war and it's only a matter of time for it to happen.

Snap!

However, contrary to Cale’s nervousness, Raon was calm.

“I am indeed a Dragon!”

"Hmm." TCF Eruhaben hummed in recognition. He immediately recalled the scene.

"Ah! That's the time when we first met Goldie gramps!" Raon exclaimed making the dragons watched with amusement this was also applied by TBOAH Eruhaben.

The blonde Elf’s expression became even weirder after hearing Raon’s response. To say that another Dragon was not a Dragon was pretty much asking for a fight, but this young Dragon responded back in a cheery manner.

“…Yes, you are a Dragon.”

A weak response came out of the blonde Dragon’s mouth. Raon nodded his head.

“Yes. And you are a Dragon as well. That is why, nice to meet you! Don’t you even know how to greet people?”

“…You’re asking me if I know how to greet people?”

TBOAH Eruhaben's eyes glint.

Dragons did not greet each other. They might make snarky comments at each other when they met, however, greeting each other? This blonde Elf felt weak after experiencing something like this for the first time in his long life.

The dragons inside the room nodded their heads in agreement. The TCF dragons could agree that Raon is different from other dragons that's why they were fond of him quite a bit.

Raon extended his front paw to the beautiful blonde Elf. The Elf started to speak after seeing Raon’s paw.

“Are you asking to shake my hand?”
“Yeah!”
“Wow. I’ve never experienced something like this in my almost thousand years of life.”

‘Wow. Unbelievable. What the hell.’

"Unbelievable. What the hell." The other golden dragon could only stare at the screen with disbelief without knowing that he uttered the same phrase that TCF Eruhaben thought to himself.

The Gold Dragon continued to sigh as he looked at Raon’s paw with an iffy expression on his face. After staring at it for a few seconds, the Gold Dragon asked with a serious expression without shaking Raon’s paw.

“Hey… is your IQ really low?”

Lord Sherrit who was watching suddenly gave TCF Eruhaben a glare. The Golden Dragon could only avoid the gaze because he recalled that he called Raon stupid twice at that time.

Raon’s flapping wings suddenly stopped.

"Uh oh." someone muttered. It was so quiet that that simple word was heard inside the theater.

Poke. Poke!

Cale poked Choi Han’s back even harder. They looked like they could start fighting at any moment.