Suno cried silently.

"Aera, she is in critical condition. The doctors said....they said...", Suno swallowed his words not wanting to say those words.

"Tell us Suno. What did they say? What happened to my sister?", Namjoon grabbed Suno's shoulder.

"They said our Aera could die any time!", Suno cried out.

Their world stopped.

"W-what?", Hoseok asked shaking his head.

He rushed to Maya.

"Aunty! Tell me this is NOT true. What is happening?", He asked crying.

As soon as Maya saw him, she felt relieved.

She lost her bestfriend, atleast her children are fine.

"Hoseok!", She cried hugging him.

"Aunty, tell me what is happening here", Hoseok asked again.

Everyone ran to her.

She pulled them in a hug.

The tears didn't seem to stop, like the endless pain ripping their souls apart.

"You know that Aera is a premature baby, right? Her immunity is so low. The only way a child could get immunity is through the mother's milk. Even normal and healthy babies need this. But Aera needs it more than anything. It's already been a week since she was here, away from the mother. She is losing her strength. We tried to give another person's milk, but her body is not accepting it, boys. She is dying. She'll leave us eventually. W-we have to say good bye", Maya cried.

"No! I won't accept this! Our only purpose, in this world is to look after our sister. Our parents gift for us. She is their dream. I won't let that vanish!", Jin said storming inside the baby's room.

His brothers followed him wiping their tears, wanting to show the baby, their happy faces.

Maya shook her head as she cried.

Suno closed the door as he stood there watching everything.

The Kim brother's heart broke seeing their baby sister attached to many wires and machines.

From the heart monitor, the heartbeats are decreasing each passing second.

The doctors and nurses backed off shaking their heads.

Jin didn't let his smile waver as he claimed on the bed and gently picked up his baby sister in his arms.

She was so little.

So fragile.

Her lips, that were pink once, were pale and chapped.

Her eyes, that shone brightly, were painfully squeezed shut.

"Aera,princess, can you hear me? I'm here baby. Your Jinnie Oppa is here. Please open your pretty eyes and look at me baby. Please", He spoke in a soft voice.

Seeing this the medical people in the room started to get emotional.

Jin gently kissed her forehead, cheeks and lips.

The heart beats were almost close to flat line.

Yoongi came forward.

He sat next to Jin.

"My kitten, what if Eomma Appa is not here? You have seven Eomma. Seven Appa. Seven oppa. We'll look after you, baby. We'll feed you. We'll play with you. We'll bath you. We'll sleep with you. Wake up from whatever sleep you are in, baby. We are here for you", These were his first words in this tragic week.