The First Step

"Well... I hope you don't regret this..." Amelia says before she vanishes and reappears in the same location, renewed and returned to her human self, her final swap. Kronii looks at her missing left arm, thinks of her caved in right eye, and feels the jagged shards of debris piercing her feet. "I won't regret a thing." She says readying herself. A shimmer in her remaining left eye catches Amelia's attention for second, "...That shine... she hasn't done that before... I'll crush her anyway..." Amelia thinks. In the gods booth below council, Nina's ears twitch a tad, "My~ I'm impressed she even noticed the shine~" she says, Aster looks over, "Why's that, Kosaka?" He asks curiously, "well, throughout this entire fight Amelia there has been losing herself, honey~." Nina explains, "in other words, despite her life experiences teaching her that her brain is more reliable than her brawn, she's abandoning it for said brawn... and Kronii... she's just reached a new level..." she finishes, grinning sinisterly.

Long ago, before Gigantomachy...

In the void, from a spark, a being of light is conjured and clothed before gaining she would assume a form that she'd keep from then on, Ouro Kronii, She opened her eyes to the void and despite being alone she would hear a voice. "You are Ouro Kronii, I've created you to be the warden of time itself, as such you will oversee all of time, and promptly deal with any mortal or otherwise who may disobey the laws of time and threaten the flow of it. You have been given a portion of my power over time. however, bear in mind there's nothing you can do that I cannot. Once light returns to this void, you will meet me and your sisters, until then, grow accustomed to your existence... you won't be going anywhere any time soon..." the voice says, before it would vanish and a young Kronii would be left alone in the dark of the void, far beneath the infinite fight of the ancient ones.

Cut back to present, Kronii thinks back on the first words she heard In her life, those of Omega. "I have failed... Omega... Humanity... and myself, from now on, that'll be no more." Kronii says before she would burst forward on the offense. Now with no more boost from the mechanical body, Amelia is left with her previous abilities only, the swap recovered her monocle, however... now on the defense Amelia changes her fighting style, Kronii approaches with a punch that she predicts Amelia will have predicted, who will then dodge, but since she predicted such, Kronii would shift her punch to where Amelia would be then, but Amelia predicts that herself and changes her move. The two predict each others action and reaction in a spiral.

"She plans to drain Kronii's future sight..." Baelz analyzes, "sh-she has a monocle which isn't directly linked to her body so... it won't waver, but Kronii...! Her future sight is her ability..! Her only remaining eye will go blind!" She shouts before suddenly Omega reacts to something

The stalemate would continue further until Kronii would break through and hit Amelia with a punch to her face, shattering the monocle. "Wh-What!?" Amelia shouts as she staggers back, "have you forgotten? Without your mechanical body you no longer have remain. All I needed to do was stop time, you can see the future but it's not you'd be able to react to something instantaneous.... and with that out of the way..." Kronii charges forward to follow up with her dagger, slashing from the right to left, Amelia is able to back step to first swing before Kronii steps forward with another, Amelia catches the blade and counters with that wouldnt connect, as suddenly she's seemingly punching herself, the one that sent the punch vanishes as Amelia who received it is left stunned, Kronii had used time erasure and gets stabbed from behind, Kronii's blade having pierced Amelia's heart.

"N-NO!" Mumei shouts as Moona only grips the rails in anger, "CLEAN! KRONII HAS LANDED A KILLING STAB ON AMELIA!! WHAT WILL THE DOCTOR DO!? WHAT CAN SHE DO!?"

Amelia coughs up blood before weakly turning her head and grabbing Kronii's neck, smiling. "L...let's see what happens... if I do this..!!" She says before initiating her swap as suddenly, she and Kronii would vanish. Amelia reappears on the arena swapped into a previous damaged Amelia, missing her left arm. "D-Did it work...?" She asks looking around the arena not seeing Kronii. Omega is standing up looking into the arena wide eyed, but Elsewhere...