Fun

Back in the Valhalla arena

"I thought I told you to get serious... did I not?" She finally cracks a smile of hate, "You insignificant piece of shit!"

"I didn't think Kanata would be such a Formidable opponent..." Omega says while looking upon the brawl, "precisely..." the door opens and a white haired girl walks in she wears three feathers and braids one side of her bangs, exposing her ear with a beautiful earring. "She defeated my father in combat. Right now that human is fighting an Angel stronger than a god." She says. Omega turns back and looks at her,
"Glad you could make it all the way from Valhǫll, Reine." Omega turns back to the arena, "I brought the grandma too but I believe she got distracted and lost." Reine says while walking to the rail and watches the arena, "Luna has always been able to find her way eventually, I apologize for not recruiting you to fight." Omega says,
"No worries, I'll be saving myself for a little longer anyways."

Korone chokes and can't kick out of Kanata hold, she lifts her head as far out of her grasp as possible and bites down on Kanatas hand, Kanata let's go and holds her hand then Korone escapes to her feet, "You feral mutt." Kanata says while getting back into a stance.

"KANATA HAS LOST HER HOLD AND KORONE HAS ESCAPED HER GRASP!!"

"GET HER KORO-SAN!!" Korone looks back again the purple haired girl with cat like ears, she smiles while putting her thumb up. "CRUSH HER KANATA!!" Kanata looks back at the crowd with a mean glare, "Such RiffRaff" she says coldly, "What's wrong? Are you not excited about this fight?" Korone asks, "don't be stupid, this Isn't about fun, it's about crushing humanity." Kanata gets ready to attack and Korone prepares a counter, "GO GET EM MAD DOG!!" Another girl shouts, Kanata glances and sees an orange haired girl with horns, and blanks out for a second. She's brought to reality as Korone lands a devastating punch to the face, "heh, like her?" Korone jokes, "her name is Kiryu Coco, back in my yakuza days I went to war with her family, she put me flat on my ass...". Kanata stands up and wipes her face, "then she turned into a big dragon!" Korone says, "I know it's hard to believe." Korone laughs, "Shut UP!"

Kanata runs at Korone and Korone easily counters, "What's wrong?" Korone taunts Kanata swings at Korone and misses, "You're getting sloppy!" Korone punches Kanata three times in three different locations, "You know nothing mutt!" Kanata swings again and misses again, she grunts with her punches and is rapidly hit while Korone circles her.

"I CANT BELIEVE IT!! KORONE HAS KANATA IN A LIGHTNING FAST FLURRY OF BLOWS YET AGAIN!! FROM THE LEFT? NO! FROM THE RIGHT? NO! FROM BEHIND? NO!! KORONE SENDS BLOW AFTER BLOW TO EVERY INCH OF KANATAS BODY!!"

Kanata grunts as she's combo'd and begins to get angrier and angrier, she sprouts her wings and unleashes a shockwave, blasting Korone back, Korone tears through the ropes and the entire ring collapses and Kanata hovers, "I'm done playing your games!" Kanata flies at Korone and wraps dozens of her star like halos while spinning and slices at Korone. Korone gets cut on her cheek and slides with her back against the wall of the arena. The crowd boos and even some of the gods' side recoil in shame.

"KANATA BROKE THE VERY RING SHE AGREED TO FIGHT IN!! HAS SHE NO HONOR?!"

"She agreed to fight in the ring and broke it when she started losing? What a let down..." Coco says when Kanata is hovering near her, "I don't see you fighting... This is a battle of survival not a game!" Kanata flies at Korone while sending a barrage of her halo shaped shurikens at Korone but she slides around the arena as if on roller skates.

"KORONE IS ON THE RUN!! KANATA HAS DESTROYED KORONES' FIELD AND NOW SHES ON THE OFFENSE!!"

"This could be bad, I don't think she was supposed to do that was she?" Baelz says while looking at Omega who stares silently at the arena. "Hey! Kanata agreed to fight in that condition she can't just break it now that she's losing!" Mumei yells down, "Pipe down Mumei... Korone looks like she isn't done yet." Moona reassures.

Kanata hovers in the middle of the arena throwing shurikens at Korone that grow in size the closer they get to Korone but Korones speed is faster than Kanatas predictions eventually Kanata throws a shuriken at the ground in Korones path and expands it right as Korone reaches it, tripping her. However, Korone falls but continues to slide at her momentum, "sheesh, this girl doesn't let up!" Korone says while sliding across the ground "but now it's my turn!" Korone glances at the shurikens that are stuck in the wall around the arena, Korone stands and grabs the shuriken that was in her path and throws it back at Kanata, Kanata takes her halo on her head and twists it into a sword, slicing the shuriken in half, she looks around and can't see Korone.

"UNBELIEVABLE!! KORONE IS USING KANATAS' OWN SHURIKEN AS A PLATFORM TO REACH THE SUSPENDED KANATA!!"

Kanata turns around and Korone jumps shuriken to shuriken and jumps at Kanata with a punch, hitting Kanata out of the air and into one of her shuriken, stabbing her arm. Korone lands and rolls on the ground sending another punch at Kanata, She tries to move but the shuriken keeps her stuck. Korones charges forward and lands the punch on Kanata, pushing her further into the wall.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Korone let's out a maniacal laugh and Kanata struggles to sit up, Korone kneels down down to Kanata "this was fun... but I think I'm gonna put an end to this now."