Chapter 19.-The secret admirer

At  the Rock of Eternity, Billy in his form as Shazam is with his siblings and Tawky Tawny resuming the meeting that was postponed due to force majeure.

 "Okay fam" Shazam said showing the presentation on the projector. "I must say I'm so proud of you guys; of all the heroic feats we've covered in both Philly and Shadyside, we haven't caused disasters and saved the Ben Franklin Bridge from collapsing" they all looked at Shazam with smiles on their faces. "See how my all or none motto always works?" adds smiling and applauds. "So...great job team"

 "I think the best part was when we put out the fire in that building by loading the water tanks" said Super Eugene. "We did a better job than the firefighters themselves"

 "Hey, it's not about bragging, but if you ask me..." adds Super Freddy. "I would say that my favorite feat was precisely preventing the bridge from collapsing and I rescued two damsels in distress" 

"Freddy, being self centered doesn't suit you" said Mary. "As Billy said, the important thing was that we managed to work as a team" Shazam points to Mary and nods, agreeing.

 "At least until now nobody has called us The Philly Fiascos" said Super Pedro. "Especially with that bridge about to collapse. and you're forgetting something important...Billy was amazing catching the car that had no brakes and was about to run over some people crossing the street"

"Well I couldn't let those people end up dead or injured" Shazam said. "And by the way, I loved that part too. I was able to pull the car like it was a rope" 

"I loved rescuing those poor kitties stuck in the trees" added Super Darla. "they are so cute, the good thing is that Tawny helped too" 

"Well, I'm part of your team kid" said the talking tiger. "so rescuing the kittens was a piece of cake, plus we belong to the same feline family, it was easy to communicate with them"

 "And that's not the best part" added Shazam showing the television and a report about them was seen. "We are literally legend; we appear on television, social media, even in magazines and newspapers. we became popular in less than a month. if we continue like this, at this rate we will rescue the president of the United States from a coup"

"That's still a long way to go, Billy, but we appreciate your optimism," Mary replied, patting him affectionately on the shoulder. 

"I'm just saying that it shows the result of our duty as superheroes Mary" Shazam stressed. "I'm not trying to be optimistic"

"By the way, the other day you canceled the meeting in the lair you said it was due to force majeure" recalls Super Darla. "Or at least that's what Tawky Tawny told Eugene, Pedro and me because you weren't there and you came to dinner"

"Well I just ran the message" Tawky Tawny said, Shazam blew out a breath.

 "The reason the meeting was canceled was because of Andi" Shazam said.

 "Did you cancel the meeting at the lair for hanging out with your girlfriend?" Super Eugene asked.

 "No! Andi passed out at school" Shazam said. 

"What?!" Tawky Tawny, Super Pedro, Super Darla and Super Eugene protested.

 "It's true," said Mary. "We were there, not in this superhero appereance obviously" 

"Poor Andi" exclaimed super Darla. "I hope she's okay"

"Yeah, she's better now, it was just the scare" said Super Freddy. "Billy stayed with her until her mom came"

"But why did she faint?" Super Pedro asked.

"Turns out my twin and I saw each other face to face" Shazam said. "it was super creepy"