Chapter 7.-Obstacles

Andi walked in with a smile on her face as if she had just climbed to the top of the sky and was floating in the clouds; the butterflies continued to flutter in her stomach and her cheeks were rosier than a cherry tomato.

Billy Batson had proven himself to be everything Jonah Beck wasn't; he was caring, chivalrous, sweet, made her laugh and worried about her well-being, besides he was somewhat shy and that made him even cuter.

Andi hadn't felt this way about anyone except Jonah but it only got worse when he was dating Amber and later made it clear to Andi that he was against labels, which confirmed that the guy wasn't ready for a relationship.

The second guy she felt an attraction to was Walker; who was the caricature boy at Cyrus's Bar-Mitzvah, they both spent time together, took photos and even danced; Even when they said goodbye, Walker gave Andi a souvenir in exchange for her returning the drawing, but it was never something serious.

and Now...there was Billy Batson, the new kid from Philadelphia, who surprisingly looked exactly like Jonah; one would think that it was a joke in bad taste and that Jonah could be in two places at once or even play with Andi's feelings; however, Billy proved to be a great guy and accidentally proved to be the one for Andi.

"That kiss was nice" Bex said speaking behind Andi, who turned around to find her mom wearing the blue sweatshirt with Cyrus's smiley face on it, pants and socks and her hair hanging down over her shoulders, giving her a softer look "so...would you like to tell me about your date with Billy?"

"Jeez mom, you scared me" Andi put her hand to her chest.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," Bex apologized. "It's just that I couldn't help but watch you guys through the window and it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen."

"Wait, did you see Billy kissing me?" Andi was confused and flicked a strand of her hair behind her ear before responding nervously. "um...it was just a harmless peck on the cheek"

"Well, that harmless peck made you blush more than a tomato sweetie," Bex said with a smirk. "Thing that had never happened to you with any boy, not even with Jonah and I like him"

"Billy is...different Bex" Andi said, flopping down on the couch in front of her mom and sighed. "He may be Jonah's identical twin but...he has a certain charm; he is sweet and cute and it makes me smile and when our hands touched and he kissed my cheek, I swear thousands of butterflies fluttered non-stop in my stomach."

"ooh, someone already has a crush on cute Billy Batson" Bex said in a sing-song voice..

"Of course not" Andi tried to act casual and then looked at her mom with wide eyes. "Is that so obvious?"

"It's clear that Billy makes you happy and I haven't met him yet but I'm sure he's a great guy" Bex assured her with a smile.

"Well, you practically saw him at the clothing store today," Andi reminded her. "when you greeted him thinking it was Jonah"

"How was I supposed to know that Jonah Beck, your past love interest, is the twin of your current love interest?" Bex asked. "Give me some credit."

"I didn't really know Jonah had a twin," Andi confessed. "When Billy came up to me that day, asked if I was okay and put his hand on my shoulder, I could have sworn it was Jonah until he told me his name and I noticed that he was different because of his personality"

"I know I saw him at the store this afternoon but I'd really like to meet him," Bex said. "And give him my approval to date you, preferably Bowie too so it's more formal."

"Mom, Billy and I are not dating yet," Andi told her. "We're starting to get to know each other and yes he's super cute and I really like him but..."

"Life is full of surprises, Andiman," Bex told her daughter. "When love knocks on your door, don't let it go, especially when it comes to Billy"