Chapter 8.-Billy in Andi Shack

As promised, Andi and Billy agreed to meet after school to go to her grandparents' house together, but Andi was the first to arrive because she left class early, so she decided to wait for him on the stairs of the entrance.

"Hey Billy, ready to go?" Pedro asked his brother, since he hardly spoke.

"You go without me," Billy told them. "I'm going to Andi's house, well...it's actually her grandparents' but she's spent most of her life there. Plus she has a fabulous shack she wants to show me."

"Two days in a row?" Freddy was shocked. "Dude, we barely see you; If you're not out there fighting villains, you're with a girl all the time. who are you and what have you done with my best friend?"

"Freddy, we have to accept that Billy will be fifteen in a few months and he has a girlfriend so we have to get used to the idea" Mary pointed out.

"Andi is not my girlfriend," Billy told them. "Just because we went on a date yesterday and today she wants to introduce me to her grandparents doesn't mean we're in a relationship."

"Yet" Mary told him, curiously she had said the same thing to Andi that morning when they were both walking towards the cafeteria to have breakfast before witnessing the unpleasant scene of Jonah Beck kissing Amber.

"Do you like her or not?" asked Freddie.

"Yeah, I really like Andi but..." Billy stammered.

"But what?" Mary asked.

"I don't want to scare her anymore guys," Billy told them. "she's amazing but she just had a hard time with my twin, who I hope I never meet though...I've already seen him, and it's creepy how he looks just like me"

"What?!" Freddy, Pedro and Mary protested in unison.

"Okay, that was weird," Billy said. "Victor's right, it definitely sounds like a choir"

"Rewind the tape Billy...did you see your twin before and we've only found out until now?" Freddy was more shocked than usual, just like the time he found out Billy's secret, when he turned into an adult superhero leaned out of the kitchen window and showed him a note saying: Don't scream.

"Well, I met Jonah so..." Mary said.

"You what?" Billy's eyes widened, then he looked at his foster siblings. "Wait a minute...you guys knew as well?

We didn't know that Mary met him, but last night Eugene went online and we searched for him on Google and on social networks" said Pedro. "It turns out that unlike you, he's more popular because there were a thousand results"

"Okay" Billy replied simply.

"But there's nothing to worry about, you're much cooler" Freddy told him.

"Actually it is," said Billy. "for the simple fact that he's my lost identical twin and he wants to go after my girl..."

"Is Andi your girl now?" Mary was surprised. "I thought you weren't something serious"

"Come on Mary, I can't think," Billy said. "I mean...ugh" he made a frustrated sound and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "Nevermind, I have to go now, Andi is waiting for me"

"And what will we tell Victor and Rosa?" Peter asked. "Darla was going to cook a special dish"

"As long as it's not the tofurkey again," Billy muttered. "don't get me wrong, Darla is great but...I won't eat vegan food again. I'd rather have a burger or something with meat"

"You'll have to get used to it bro" Freddy told him with a little smile. "Come on, don't make your girl wait any longer"

"What?" Billy started to say but his siblings turned around and left, he let out a deep sigh and left the school to meet Andi. "hi, sorry for the delay, I just left my last class and my siblings wanted to know if I was going home with them but I told them you invited me to your grandparents's house for lunch"