Chapter 15.-A shocking discovery

Days passed, obviously Andi and Billy's families found out about their make-out session in the janitor's closet and grounded them. During that time, Billy and Andi missed each other a lot but they could only see each other at school and if they kissed...they had to do it not so risqué.

Now it was different, Andi was sitting in the armchair outside her shack with her head resting on Billy's shoulder and he was holding her.

I missed you so much" Andi confessed. "And seeing each other at school is not the same as spending time together" Billy looked at her adoringly and kissed her head.

"I missed you too babe" Billy told his girlfriend. "I missed your kisses and being around you, at school we had to separate to go to class and at lunch my siblings and your friends sit with us"

"The weird thing is I've never seen your brother Pedro at lunch time" Andi said.

"He eats at a different time because he's in a different grade," Billy explained. "I know they grounded us for two weeks but I felt like a month" he caresses her long hair. "My punishment was to wash the dishes every night after dinner, take out the trash, and give Mary a foot massage."

"In my case, I couldn't go to my shack, I had to do the cleaning by myself and I helped Cece water her garden plants" Andi said. "Did you feel like it was torture giving Mary a massage? She's pretty"

"It wasn't a nightmare, my sister doesn't have foot fungus" Billy said and they both laughed. "And I enjoyed washing the dishes because it's therapy for me. the unpleasant thing was taking out the garbage, do you know how much garbage accumulates in a group home? we are eight people living in it"

"How do you feel living in a foster home?" Andi asked

."At first it was stupid for me," Billy confessed. "The idea of ​​having fake parents when all I wanted was to find my mom was ridiculous. But when Victor and Rosa took me in, I found out that they were really all I ever wanted in a parent; Marilyn abandoned me at a christmas carnival, I never met my dad and...besides, I learned to love my siblings"

"Sometimes your true family isn't blood" Andi told him. It's the one who loves you despite everything and takes care of you. Maybe Marilyn and CC Batson didn't turn out to be the parents you expected, but Victor and Rosa are the loving parents you always wanted"

"What really scares me is that when I turn eighteen I'm going to age out of the foster system" Billy confessed sadly. "and being honest... now that I have a family, I don't want to lose them Andi"

"Well, you're fifteen" Andi told her handsome boyfriend. "You still have three years left and...I don't really understand this foster care thing but, I don't remember if I read it or saw somewhere but a boy who had just turned eighteen, he was adopted by his foster parents."

"Do you think that's possible?" Billy asked. "Maybe if I talk to E.B Glover, she'll change her mind"

"Who?" Andi asked.

"The lady from child services," Billy explained. "After my last failure with the foster family in Pittsburgh that I ran away from, she assigned me to Victor and Rosa because there were no other options. And it was the best thing that could ever happened to me"

You don't lose anything by trying it love" Andi told her. "If you want I can come with you to Philadelphia to go see her"

"I don't have to go all the way to Philly to talk to E.B Glover," Billy said. "she gave me her phone number for any emergency"

"That's better" Andi said. "In that case, I can be with you when you talk to her so you won't be nervous"

"Do you really want to support me?" Billy asked, his eyes shining with emotion and a sweet smile, he sat up up like his girlfriend and took her hands.