Chapter 10.-Crossroads

After Andi's amazing day with Billy, she was now having pizza for dinner with her mom, who also happened to be her best friend. 

"You look different," Bex said with a smile. 

"Different?" Andi repeated placing her bitten slice of pizza back on the plate after chewing it. "In what way? I'm the same girl" 

"Of course you're still you and I don't want you to change your essence; remember the last time it happened when you tried to be like me" Bex told her. 

"Oh yeah, Cece was really scared" Andi remembered that time she came out of the house dressed as Bex and Celia was quite horrified. "But it was only to teach her a lesson, in the end I was myself again" 

"I mean you look different but that's a good thing" Bex told her. "You look beaming and smile, maybe just because Jonah isn't in your head or the other option is...a cute guy named Billy Batson?" Andi blushes and giggles. "I knew it! So...spit it out, what happened between the two of you" 

"Billy is...amazing mom, he's super cute and sweet and..." Andi blushed again. 

"Something else happened, right?" Bex wanted to know, Andi said nothing and took another bite of her slice of pizza. "Come on, what happened?" 

"I'm eating" Andi replied with her mouth full and went back to chewing. 

"Okay, you don't have to tell me" Bex replied and as they both continued eating, Andi's phone vibrated, it was a notification. "huh, a text from Billy" she picked up the phone. 

"No! Don't read that!" Andi tried to warn her but it was too late, Bex read the text anyway. 

"Hey Andi it's Billy; I can't stop thinking about our first kiss," Bex read aloud. "and then we kissed again at your porch" 

"Kill me now," Andi whispered, Bex staring at her daughter with wide eyes. "Bex, I think that's enough..." 

"You're an amazing girl and I love being around you, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams pretty butterfly," Bex finished reading. 

"Okay stop" Andi said nervously and snatched the phone from her. "That was humiliating" she hid her face in the cushion.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" Bex replied handing the phone back to her daughter.

"It's like I read your diary" Andi replied. "Well, I partly discovered your ex's picture in an empty cookie box so we're even, but still.

"At least I'm glad to know that Billy Batson is a good guy," Bex replied.

"Okay let's forget what just happened" Andi replied. "I'll tell you what happened with Billy a while ago if you want"

"I thought you wanted to keep it a secret" Bex told her.

"Yeah but you and I both know secrets aren't your thing" Andi replied. "I found out you weren't my sister, my parents are actually my grandparents and my dad was your high school sweetheart so...let's promise there won't be any secrets between us from now on"

"I promise, but only if you want to tell me Andi, it's also the right thing to do to respect the other person's privacy," Bex commented. "I made a mistake when I read Billy's messages on your phone"

"Well if you want to know...oh wait, you already know. The text that Billy sent me explains everything," Andi commented. "He and I kissed four times."

"Oh my gosh my baby girl already had her first kiss" Bex said getting emotional. "I knew this moment would come"

"What a moment?" Andi wanted to know.