Bio: The Silent Witch

Name: Mera Spelling

Nicknames: Silent Witch, Mery ( Rowan & Ben ), Spelling/Jacob's Sister ( Merula, Ismelda, Barnaby ), Cursed Kid.

Age: 11-18

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: She's a highly intelligent and silent girl, who has a hard time with trusting people due to her believing that Jacob abandoned her. She comes off as cold and somewhat rude, but she's actually a calm and brutally honest person. When dueling she is very intimidating as she doesn't speak when casting spells, all she does is stare into her opponents' eyes. During her time at Hogwarts and as she, unexpectedly to her, meet others her age that enjoy her company she slowly comes out of her shelf more.

Looks:

Clothing: She does wear the whole hogwarts uniform, she just wears the hoodie over her robes ( which many wonders how is isn't uncomfortable with wearing it with her uniform )

Clothing: She does wear the whole hogwarts uniform, she just wears the hoodie over her robes ( which many wonders how is isn't uncomfortable with wearing it with her uniform ). She refuses to take off her badge, she wears it so people don't assume she's straight and make boys who might form a crush on her to know that they have no chance.

What's the Secret she's keeping from everyone?: She can create her own powerful spells, making her more powerful than she appears, it also causes any normal spells that she learned to be slightly more powerful when she casts them. She and Jacob kept it as a secret to everyone including their parents, because they were afraid of what would happen if people knew. She especially kept it a secret after Jacob disappeared.

What her wand looks like:

Love Interest: Undecided. ( A/n: Who do you think might be a good love interest? )

Her relationship towards her family: Her relationship with her parents are unknown, but she and Jacob had a very close but until he left and disappeared. Due to believing she had abandon her, she avoids talking about or saying his name, as she believes that if he wanted her out of his life, she should want him out of her's. She gets upset whenever people compare her or calls her " Jacob's Sister ", and she gives a cold warning glare to shut them up.

Her relationship towards friends: At first she questions the sanity of anyone that sees her as a friend, but she slowly got used to it, and formed close bonds with them and would do anything to protect them.

Her relationship with her love interest: It depends on the person, but she'll have a close and loving bond with them. They would be the only person that she completely trust, and they would be the only that she'll lower her guard for.

Her greatest fears: Thunderstorms, and Bogart Merula ( the ridiculous one )

Her future animagus form: A red and white corgi

Her Patronus: A wolf

Fun facts:

1. Mera practices her spells in a clearing within the Forbidden Forest, as has created a way for her to go there and back to Hogwarts without anyone knowing.

2. She is very observant, as she can easily notice the various details and if they are altered even in the slightest. For example, if someone has tampered with her potion or if a room is cursed or not.

3. She does miss her brother, it just pains her too deeply to admit it, even to herself.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜