The final stand/ Results of a battle/ Into the sea/A sacrifice

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "They're all alive and okay. Mostly." He sighed in relief.

Franky: It's a miracle! I can't believe it."

Y/N: "Yeah... This crew really do be performing some miracles every once in a while. But what's up with them?"

Franky: "I bet they experienced severe shock somewhere. Since they've all reached a state of apparent death, they didn't swallow that much water."

Kokoro: "Ngagaga, good fer 'em. Though, I wonder what they saw that spooked them so much!"

Franky/(Y/N): "It was YOU!!"

Kokoro noticed Robin.

Kokoro: "Well, lookie there! You're the one that these boys wanted to rescue so bad, aren'tcha? Yeah! I remember now! We met at the Shift station! You Straw Hats are something else. Back then, I never would've thought you guys could pull off a stunt like this!"

Franky: "GET DRESSED ALREADY OLD HAG!!"

Y/N: "MY EYES!! MY EYES!!" He was holding his eyes that were, for some reason, on fire.

Kokoro: "I laughed when they said that they were going to become King of the Pirates and King of the Monsters, but...but now, after everything that's happened, I bet they could actually do it!"

Robin smiled and chuckled. Everyone started waking up.

Franky: "As lively as ever. You guys are tough."

Kokoro: "Welcome to the land of the living!"

Sogeking: *Eyes stretched out* "GYAAAH, IT'S REALITY!! MERMAIDS DON'T EXIST!!"

Zoro: "The legend about dugongs being mistaken for mermaids was true, after all."

Sanji: "SHUT UP, YOU BASTARDS!! SHE HASN'T SAID SHE'S A MERMAID YET!! DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM!!"

Kokoro: "If you wanna be specific, I'm an icefish mermaid."

Sanji: "NOOOO!!! DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD!!" He begged

Sogeking: "What kind of mermaid lives on dry land? And has legs and feet?"

Sanji: "I refuse to accept this!" He cried while punching the floor with his fist multiple times.

Y/N: "Wait... YOU'RE A MERMAID?!!"

Sogeking/Zoro: *Shark teeth* "YOU'RE SO SLOW!!"

Kokoro: "Just to educate you boys, when we mermaids get to be about 30 years old, our tail-fin forks in two, and we can walk on land like a regular old human. If you ever make it out to Fishman Island, you'll see what I'm talking about."

Y/N: "Fishman Island?"

Sogeking: "Their tails split? Oh, I get it! I heard the same thing happens to a cat's tail if they live to be a hundred! Then they become goblins!"

Sanji: "Ah! So she's a goblin-cat!" He placed his fist on his opened palm.

Kokoro: "WE'RE NOT THE SAME!! WHY DON'T YOU EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE A LITTLE?!"

Zoro/Sanji/Sogeking: "Thank you, Granny Kokoro."

Kokoro: "That's better."

Sanji finally noticed Robin nearby. His pupils turned into hearts and he launched himself at her.

Sanji: "ROOOOBIN-CHWAAAANN!!!!"

Y/N: "Oh, hell nah."

Luckily, Nami and Chopper were faster, and hugged Robin. Moving her slightly to the side, causing Sanji to crash against the mast.