" do we gotta check in?" dess mumbled. Durk and india walked in behind them. "shit ion know ima climb innat room wit da keys" von said potinting. "Get a presidential suite" dess said.

He nodded hopping over the counter walking towards the back. Dess looked over seeing him about to open the door. A figure turned around

"Awl hell nah" von said running back. The door started to open. they all turned around then faced the figure smiled. "Bennett and Banks?" The white lady asked. von and durk nodded.

She handed to presidential suite keycards. Dess took it before walking off. von followed her.

she dinged into the room after leaving the elevator. she walked in letting the door hit von. "dess stop playin eit me folks" he said laughing. "stop talkin" she replied walking in the  bathroom.

"what?" He asked. "stop talking" she repeated. he closed the bathroom door walking behind her as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"who is you talkin to naija?" He inquired. "you daquan you" she replied mugging. "aint me" he said. "what do you want von, you pissin me off" she said. He turned her around grabbing her neck.

"you always trippin and startin shit fa nothing. shutcho ass up,doin the most, aint nobody had a attitude and nobody finna fight witchu" he said looking her in the eyes.

she looked up at him. "alright" she said. "aight, You chillin?" He asked. "mhm" she responded. He leaned down kissing her lips.
She closed her eyes kissing back.

he shoved his tongue in her mouth

she pulled away kissing him again biting his bottomLip

Lip. he let her neck go Rubbing her butt. "you chillin?" He asked again. She nodded licking her lips.

he looked down at her lips then back at her eyes. "aight, ian tryna fight witchu mama" he mumbled. Dess nodded again kissing him once more. they stared at each other seductively.
von let her go.

"aight come on" he said pulling her arm to the room.
——

—dess wrapped her hand around von's hip as they walked into the radio station

dess wrapped her hand around von's hip as they walked into the radio station. "Not we here at breakfast club" dess said with a smile.

"they got jawns everywhere aint it?" von asked. She laughed. Angela smiled at them. "yall backk" she said. dess Laughed sharing a hug. von nodded. dess and von sat in two of the spin chairs next to each other greeting the others.