10

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

------------------------------

The time was 8 AM. Von woke awake and glanced around. He sniffed and then sat up. Desiree not being anywhere in sight, he yawned and stood up, his body slightly shaking. He covered his head with his hood before starting to clean his teeth. 

He decided to take a shower after brushing his teeth and washing his face. He entered the water, making sure it was quite hot. After washing up for two minutes, he heard footsteps. He cleared the fog from the glass after recognizing Dess. She had on an extensive robe. As she entered the shower, she let go of the robe. 

Von licked his lips and grinned. She gave him a hug and then kissed his lips. "goodmorning " she said. "good mornin d, but whatchu up so early fa?" he asked. She continued, wiping some crust from his eye, "i got a lot of work to do today, a lot of calls, meetings, all of that kind." He questioned, "You want me to come witchu?"

"No, I'm good. I need one favor, wait I need two favors from you," she said. He said, "Talk ta me." She said, "1 I need you to pick up Symph from my sister's house." He asked, "You gotta sista?" She remarked, "Yeah, I got two, they just didn't show up for the reunion," and he replied, "aight, what else?""And before I whoop her ass again, I need you to speak to your sister", she continued. He chuckled.

"Two thousand for two sessions is not really that bad; who are this child's parents?" While on the phone, Dess questioned as she was cleaning the condo

"Two thousand for two sessions is not really that bad; who are this child's parents?" While on the phone, Dess questioned as she was cleaning the condo. In the bedroom, Von and Symphony had been dozing off.

"i know you lying, jaden smith? Will Smith drop racks in that manner?" She spoke out. The place smelled wonderful. Every room was pristine, the counters were dusted, and the floors had just been mopped. Everything is clean in the kitchen. 

She laughed and replied, "That's crazyyy." When she turned to look, she spotted von after hearing footsteps. Dess hung up the phone after saying, "let me call you back later, okay bye bye." She exclaimed, "Hey, baby." He showed a mug. She turned her face up. He had just woken up, and she wasn't going to pursue the issue given that he might have been in bad spirits.