16

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
———-

Dess was in the studio with the girls as she recorded one of her songs for her album.
"Tryna stay in my lane But you play on the safe side But you fuckin' me up on this FaceTime Faded, pourin' all over you" dess sung. everyone bopped along

"Know exactly what I wanna do So, baby, can you eat it from the back? Got me purrin' like I'm Doja Cat Keep me in your bag Cause you wanna hear me say I'm coming back But this time I want support, just make it last" she rapped.

the studio door opened and in walked von he had a mug on his face but smiled when he saw dess. she finished up her verse before walking out. "lemme talk ta you real quick" he mumbled kissing her lips. She pulled away wiping the access lipgloss off his face.

"alright" she said , they walked out the studio. she fixed her pants looking up at him. "whats wrong?" She asked. "so i juh got some news fa you" he said. she nodded gesturing for him to continue.

"yo granny got diagnosed wit canca'" he told her. he smile dropped and her hands flew to her face. "baby you Lying" she mumbled crying. he sighed pulling her into a hug.

"im sorry mama" he said kissing her cheek. she cried wetting a spot on his shirt. He rubbed her back swaying side to side. the other girls came out.

"Baby what happened?" Mariah asked "my grandma got cancer" she said hiccuping. moni put her hands to her mouth. "grandma jude?" She asked. Von nodded.

"no " moni said crying. India and mariah hugged her. "Im so sorry yall" navy said. Dess sniffled "fuck" she mumbled wiping her tears. "She inna hospital right na , she wanna see you an shit, yo whole family in Chicago right na" he said . dess nodded.

"Go getcho phone and shit" he mumbled. she walked back in the studio room grabbing her phone telling the producer whats going on.

she put her hoodie on covering her head
——
Dess walked into the hospital room seeing her family surrounding her grandma. "back up back up" dess said. "all yall move lemme see dess" jude spoke. dess sat down on her bed.

her grandma smiled at her. "Yall know dess is engaged?" jude asked. everyone gasped. "ian een know dis" her brother josiah said. Dess pulled her sleeve up revealing the diamond ring that set on her ring finger.

they all gushed over it and cheered. "Von already got my blessing" jude said. von smiled rubbing dess' back. "Mine too" jayda said everyone gave a blessing.
dess smiled letting ears roll
Down her face.

"All yall get out lemme talk to dess and dayvon really quick" jude commanded. They all walked out the room.
"see i know yall grown, yall be doing grown people stuff , cause i be listenin ta yall songs"
Jude said .