8

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

-----------------------

Everyone in the waiting area was anticipating some sort of news. They had taken a shower at home before returning immediately away. Everyone made an effort to console dess, but she simply ignored them. She yelled, "Why yall let him die, I can't believe yall!" at one point.

She was sobbing as she replayed the live from yesterday. As she watched, India massaged her back.

--------

"i love him so much, yall dont even know, he dont even know, yea we be arguing or whatever, but what happens in the house stays in the house, some yall think that i cheated on him or he cheated on me, but like nooo, we dont do that lame shit, and for you men and women who stay hating on our relationship fuck you, yall mad while the bands coming in, he growing a beard and my ass gettin fatter"

-----------

India said, "period," causing Dess to chuckle a little. Doctor called, "Family of Dayvon Bennett?" Everybody got up. "I have fantastic news: Mr. Bennett is alive and doing very well. He is fortunate to have survived a shot to so close to his heart. He is currently awake and chatty and hilarious. He did ask to see Ms. Desiree", the doctor noted. Dess cried once more. 

She sprinted to his room and removed her hood. Von was chuckling as he had his blood pressure taken when she opened the door. von look towards the door before motioning her to come here. She sobbed as she approached him. The nurse left the room. He said, "Baby come here." She joined him on the hospital bed.

He sat up gradually. She gave him an affectionate hug. He gave her neck a kiss. He whispered, "I'm aight, mama I'm aight," in her ear. Compared to the day she learned he was going to the club, she sobbed more. He replied, soothingly, "calm down". She made an effort to breathe more slowly. 

She was still gasping for air as she withdrew from the hug. He caressed her back and murmured, "Calm down, mama" As he commanded, she inhaled deeply and exhaled forcefully. When she looked at his exposed chest, she saw that it was bandaged. 

She uttered "i thought you died" but did very quietly because all the screaming and sobbing had worn out her voice. He said, making her a laugh "i ain't die, im alive and very well like the docta said fo yo information." He questioned, "Who else was crying?"

She remarked, "Me and Durk more than anyone else, your mama and sister are here, by the way your sister a bitch, cussed her ass out. Von chuckled and muttered, "Kayla coo." she rolled her eyes. She said, "Yeah, okay."