11

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

------------------------

Dess sang "we going on the PJ" as India took her shots

Dess sang "we going on the PJ" as India took her shots. Navy hyped her up with "yeah bitch." von was so tired of them. All morning long, he had a mug on his face. He was upset that he would have to spend 20 hours in the air, but he knew it would all be worth it when they arrived.

the smile on dess' face. Dess said while grabbing her phone, "Okay, let me see, baby come here." Von sighed out loud before approaching her, who grinned and showed him the pictures. He selected two. He rubbed her butt and added, "dis lil outfit cute." Dess grinned and began, "Thank you, I actually got it-". He interrupted her with, "ion give a fuck."

She frowned as she entered the plane. While going alongside her, von kissed his teeth. He followed her and said, "Baby, I was just playing, come hea lookin' all sad and shit." He sat down next to her. She frowned and ran her hands through her hair. He said, "Baby, I was playin." She said while adjusting the pink outfit, "You play too much."

He dragged her body onto his lap and whispered, "I know, I'm sorry." Her head was resting in his lap. "gon head finish tellin me about yo lil dress" he said. She continued, glancing up, "I was saying, 'I actually got it made with special material". "i ca' see yo tittes" he replied. She repositioned the top of her dress and gushed, "They sit gorgeously ."

He chuckled. "Fasho, you going to let me suck 'em?" She questioned, "You want them to sag?" using Instagram to scroll. "they aint gon sag" he said. She inquired, "How do you know?" I know my body," she argued. He murmured, gently massaging her nipple, "i know yo body too, don't play like det." 

She smirked as she turned to look at her phone. He traced his fingers from her stomach to her panty line. "What are you doing?" she enquired. "Nothin", he said, using the other hand to scroll through his phone. She stood up while lying down with her butt on his lap. He rubbed her thigh while sticking his hand up her dress. As she looked up at him, she turned off her phone.