12

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
———————

Dess warned Von as they entered the location of the interview for lip service, "Don't be acting up in this interview dayvon." They were the first couple who was going on.

Kissing his teeth, Von muttered, "You always act like I'm a problem starta'" She said, adjusting her hair, "baby cause you are." He mushed her head.

Angela remarked, "Hey, y'all welcome. Please have a seat." Dess sat down on the couch with a nod, and Von sat down next to her. "Is ha wig supposed to look like that, bae?" He looked at Stephanie while mumbling into her ear.

Dess smacked his chest. She laughed and answered, "Hell nah, but be kind." Angela smiled as the camera started recoding

Angela began, "Hey everyone, welcome back to the lip service today we are with-." Von said, caressing dess' thigh, "King von from da O." "Dess dior," dess grinned while showcasing bd. Von smiled

Angela said, "And they're the first couple we've ever had on here, so congratulations on being the first." "They dont got no idea whats about to happen" loreal said

"what camera im lookin at?" Dess questioned while sitting up and smoothing her hair. Angela added with a smile, "Y'all don't even have to look at the camera, just get ready."

"I wanna look Somebody in they eyes" von said "you got five sets of eyes". Loreal declared. Dess replaced her pout with a smile after looking down at her mugging.

Welcome to lip service As I mentioned, this is your first time here" remarked Angela. "This my second i came hea with durk" von said. Stephanie said, "Oh."

Angela remarked, "So you know what's going on." Von said, "I won't paying attention." Dess texted India while checking her phone. Von turned to look behind her.She turned off the cell phone and looked up. 

 Angela added, "We're happy to have you all here together with all of your success now we usually open up the show with a piece called full disclosure but we know yall have places to be and people to see so we gonna skip over it."

Dess and von both nodded. One of the girls began to discuss how they were ok being alone and that they were not looking for a relationship. Dess said, "period." "So whatchu be doin when you lonely and shit?" Von enquired.

"Masterbate", was her response. "Damn," Von murmured. "What about only fans?" Loreal enquired. Dess arched a brow. "Whats that gotta do with-" angela asked.