He want this sinners to suffer.

It's been six days.

"Jin hyung, something's wrong with Aera. I can feel it",Namjoon whispered as tears flowed down his eyes.

Seokjin cried helplessly.

"What can we do Joon-ah?",he cried as he struggled with the rope that tied his hands at the back of the chair.

He looked around to see his brothers covered in sweat, dirt, tears and blood, unconscious except himself and Namjoon.

They were starved and hurted.

"Ah, it's bad to sleep during the day. Wake up boys!", Doyon exclaimed coming in.

The guards splashed water over the boys.

They were shivering.

"Let's have some fun", he sang as he signalled.

A guard dragged a man in.

"What do you want from us?", Hoseok asked glaring at Doyon.

"Very simple. Your innocence. You see, your scumbag of a father wanted to destroy this huge mafia. His own mafia. Can you believe this? All because he wanted his children to be safe, happy and healthy. What about the power, wealth and the fear this mafia carried throughout the generations? Tch, tch , tch. So now, I am the king here. I have the power. I want to destroy the cause of all this. I want to destroy you", Doyon said and smiled.

"You are a coward", Namjoon said.

"Maybe. Now let's start the game", Doyon sang as he came near to Jungkook.

"You fucking bastard. Touch him. You won't live fucker!", Jin struggled in his place.

"Shh! Calm down. I won't do anything to your little brother. Instead, he'll help me", Doyon said freeing Jungkook.

He handed a gun to Jungkook and pointed at the man.

"Kill him", Doyon ordered.

The two year old shook his head.

"Kill. Him", Doyon seethed.

Jungkook shook his head stepping backwards.

The oldest four knew defense including handling guns.

But the toddlers didn't knew anything except basics.

"Right. You didn't know, huh?", Doyon scratched his stubble.

He snatched the gun and opened the safety.

He shoved the gun back into Jungkook's little hands but he refused.

"What are you doing?!", Doyon screamed at a guard , who came forward and slapped Taehyung resulting in a cry to erupt.

"Hey!", Jimin cried out.

Jungkook looked scared.

"If you don't do what I say, your brothers will be hurted", Doyon said pushing the gun to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, don't do it!", Taehyung cried out, resulting another slap to land on him.

Jungkook flinched crying and accepted the gun.

Doyon smirked and pointed the gun at the mans chest and had a firm grip in the direction.

"Please, don't do this", Seokjin cried helplessly.

Doyon was not a good sign from the start.

The way he smiled at his mother, the way he looked at his father, the way he said some words, all depicted his cruel intentions.

But due to their ignorance, everything turned out like this.

Only if their father paid a little closer attention to everything.

Only if they had not ignored the minor things.

"Pull the trigger", Doyon said.

As Taehyung's let out another cry and the brothers shouted, the baby closed his eyes and pulled the trigger, successfully killing the man.

It's been seven days.

Today there was a shift in the atmosphere.

Doyon entered with another man.

Choi Sungmin.

Their father's best friend.

"You got them good", He said smirking at Doyon.

"You can say that", Doyon laughed.

Sungmin laughed and started circling them.

He bent near Seokjin and gripped his hair and pulled his head backwards.

"You little shits. Behave nicely, huh", He growled.

At the same time he secretly kept a blade in Jin's palm that was tied back.

"Escape", he muttered and stood up and slapped Jin.

"Come on, let's discuss business", Sungmin said making Doyon follow him.

Seokjin thought to thank him later.

What he didn't know was that Sungmin was all there all the time, enjoying his mother getting ruined.

Sungmin was loyal to his bestfriend Seojoon. But he was weak when it comes to women.

Doyon returned shortly with another victim and untied Yoongi.

"It's your turn now. Kill him", he said giving Yoongi a gun.

Wrong move.

You shouldn't give the weapon to the devil.

The next second Doyon was shot at his head.

Before the guards could react, they were in the ground, dead already.

Once the bullets were over, the remaining guards fell down with their necks slit open.

Seokjin stood there with a knife in his hand, his face splashed with blood.

"Give them protection", He ordered Yoongi as he took two more guns from the guards.

Yoongi untied his siblings and grouped them in a corner, standing infront of them with a knife and a gun.

They could feel more guards approaching.

Everyone except the seven siblings were lying dead.

The whole room was filled with dead bodies.

Yoongi and Seokjin were covered in blood while the remaining brothers remain untouched.

Yoongi took slow menacing steps to Doyon's body.

He stabbed his body repeatedly.

He looked around the room.

He cross checked whether everyone who wronged their mother was dead.

He nodded in satisfaction.

He looked back at his siblings.

For the first time in a while, the Kim siblings smiled.

There was a new madness in their eyes.

They were no longer the innocent children.

They were monsters.

Monsters who were created by a monster.

___________________________________

Gear up people, for the next part!