"Whatever. Don't be a hater," Maxim said with an eye roll. She obviously took offense about a pair of f-cking shoes. "I was trying to create a new style, but everyone was too lame to hop on the bandwagon so I had to be stylish on my own."

"More like tacky," Gloria shot back.

"Monkeys," Ivo suddenly yelled, which stopped both of the women to get in a full fight over style. We walked up to the exhibit and Maxim let Ivo sit on her shoulders so he could see better. He was such in awe as he looked at the creatures and I admit, they were pretty cool. They were overly playfully and running around their little exhibit. "That monkey looks like you, Momma," Ivo said as he pointed to the monkey who was aggressively scratching his balls. Maxim frowned as both Gloria and I laughed.

"Keep making fun of me and I'm going to get a zookeeper to take you in there," Maxim warned Ivo and he instantly became quiet.

We walked around and saw all the interesting exhibits. Ivo really enjoyed himself and didn't even want to leave, but the zoo was closing soon. I enjoyed my time with not only Maxim and Ivo, but Gloria as well. She wasn't so bad once you got to know her. Afterwards, Maxim kept her promise and we went out to dinner. She took me to a crowded restaurant that was filled to the brim with celebrities. It was like it was made only for famous people. None of them really caught my eyes, but there were a bunch of familiar faces. A lot of them congratulated Maxim as we walked by and she just thanked them modestly. When we got escorted to our table, Maxim pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. She went to sit across from me and I instantly grabbed the menu. My stomach was growling and I was hungry.

There were a bunch of things to choose from the menu. Most of the options were completely gibberish to me. Everything either seemed overcomplicated or disgusting. I decided to just go with something basic for the night. A nice steak with vegetables. Maxim got the same and by the way she was looking at the menu, I assumed it was her first time here as well. "Are you okay," Maxim suddenly asked me. I gave her a weird look and she looked down at the table. My leg had begun shaking automatically and I was jolting the table. I hadn't even noticed, usually when I did that, it was my body begging for cocaine.

"Just a bit nervous. There are so many famous people around. I should've worn something a little more formal," I replied. That was actually a very good lie. I took a sip from my water and bit my lip. "You know, I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back, baby." Maxim gave me a nod and I got up from the table and made sure that I grabbed my purse. It took me a while, but I found the women's bathroom in the restaurant. I shoved myself into one of the stalls and searched my bag for a small baggie. When I found it, I became a bit down that the contents were low. I'd have to call my dealer as soon as possible.

Once I got done doing my blow, I walked back towards the table where Maxim was drumming her fingers. I gave her a smile as I sat down. "Did you miss me?"

"Not really. I actually enjoyed the peace and quiet." I scoffed and she laughed softly. "I'm joking. I did feel a bit awkward sitting here alone. Everyone here is with someone else." I looked around the restaurant. Maxim was right. Everybody was with at least one other person. There wasn't one person sitting alone. "You know how when you see an old person eating alone and you instantly feel sad? I didn't want anyone to feel bad for me." I laughed a bit and shook my head at Maxim.

"I didn't think you cared about what people thought about you, Maxim Nightingale." I gave her a slight smile, "People know you're with me now, anyways, after what happened last night. We're all over every entertainment outlet. Plus, you have two drinks sitting across from each other. I'm sure no one thought you were alone." Maxim seemed to sigh of relief. It was kind of cute when she got stressed out. I just didn't see why she was so worried about something so little. I personally didn't give a f-ck if I didn't have anyone to eat with. Regardless, I was going to eat with or without company. "How's your body feeling and all? I'm assuming great since you attacked me at the zoo."

A smile spread across Maxim's face as she played with her silverware. "I'm still a bit sore, actually. I was able to pick you up because you're as tiny as a chicken nugget." I frowned at the mention at being 'tiny.' I wasn't tiny! I was quite tall actually.

"I'm not tiny!"

Maxim laughed at me as she poked fun at me. "You are tiny. I didn't break a sweat when I picked you up. You're like a feather." I pouted and crossed my arms. I'm not sure why I was so upset about being called tiny. It was probably the coke acting on my emotions. "Don't worry. I like how small you are, but you know, I think you can use a bit more meat on your bones. No offense, but you lost quite a bit of weight, Lavender. It's almost unhealthy. You said you're through with drugs so if you just keep eating, I'm sure you'll be back to normal in no time." She gave me a polite smile and I smiled back. The food came and it was at in front of us. "Well, let's dig in."

-

How do you feel about Lavender hiding that she's still doing drugs?