"Mmm, say my name again," Maxim grumbled.

"Maxim," I said with a giggle.

"Say it louder."

"I'm not screaming your name!"

"Don't act like you've never done it before," she reminded me with a mischievous smirk.

"Go to sleep," I told her simply before placing my lips on her chest. I wasn't going to have sex with Maxim, not when she was sore and obviously in pain. She just needed to take it easy.

"Fine, goodnight, Lavender Forrester."

"Mmm, say my name again," I mocked her. She chuckled but didn't fulfill my request. When I looked back up to her face, she was fast asleep. I snuggled into her even more and got myself comfortable. It was nice to be in Maxim's bed again and to be so close to her. I felt so protected. It was like nothing could go wrong while I was with her.

-

The next day, everything went as plan. Maxim and I met Gloria and Ivo at the zoo entrance. As soon as Ivo saw me, he ran towards me and grabbed a hold of my legs. I bent down and gave him the tightest hug that I could. "Hey! I missed you so much, Ivo! How you've been?"

"I've been great! I want to see the monkeys first," he said as he jumped up and down. I laughed as I stood up and Gloria rubbed her son's head endearingly.

"Well come on then, little monkey," she told him. He smiled and took her hand. "It's good to see you, Lavender," Gloria said before giving me a small smile.

I smiled too, and Maxim took my hand gently. "So, how does it feel to be around all your relatives right now," she whispered in my ear as we followed behind Gloria and a giddy Ivo. She chuckled at her own joke and I elbowed her playfully. "You're going to have to do some muscle building if you expect me to feel that," she boasted with a cocky smirk on her face. I let go of her hand and pushed her playfully. "Did you just push me," she yelled as if she was truly offended by the push and I giggled.

"Yeah, and what are you going to do ab-" Before I could say anything, Maxim picked me up off of my feet and slung me over her shoulder. I kicked and screamed like a child as people watched us. "Put me down, Maxim," I yelled as I stared down at the cement that was below us. Maxim kept walking as if she wasn't even carrying me over her shoulder. "Maxim!"

"Say you're sorry," she told me in a calm voice. "Or else I'll slam you."

"Domestic violence," I screamed to the top of my lungs to gain even more attention.

"Put her down, Momma," I heard Ivo yelled from the front as Gloria laughed at the whole thing. "You're being a meanie! Laavy didn't do anything!"

"She pushed me," Maxim yelled in her defense. "Plus, don't tell me what to do! You're my kid! Do you want to get slammed, too?!"

"Child abuse," I called out.

"Shut up," Maxim said as she finally put me down on the ground. I punched her shoulder but, of course, that didn't do anything. She wrapped her arm around me and kissed my jaw. "You better be glad that you're cute. If it wasn't obvious we were playing around, you could've got me arrested."

I chuckled and shook my head. "We wouldn't want that on your spot clean record now would we?"

"Who said it was spot clean?" I raised a brow at Maxim and she smirked. "I've been to jail before."

"Yeah, right," I said in disbelief as I continued walking.

"It's true," Gloria said as she turned to face us. "She was in jail for a few hours because she got in a big street fight with someone because they called her shoes ugly." I laughed out loud as I looked over to Maxim. Did she really get in a fight over shoes!? "Maxim beat the guy's ass, too. I have to admit, those shoes were terribly ugly though. They were an ugly orange and white."

Jungle (GxG)(Lesbian Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें