Man: Shravani! Evryone is waiting for you

He said calmly standing right behind her looking at their reflection. Her downcasted eyes looks up at the mirror as she sees his smiling face and eyes laced with care .

Shravani: I'm nervous Shaan.

She admitted honestly. He shook his head at the girl who was a stack of confidence.

Shaan: you know tumse accha yeh koi nahi kar payega. Koi karega bhi kyu.. akhir ispe sirf tumhara haq hai.

His words gave the much needed push that was required and taking a deep breathe she nodded. He held her shoulders planting a kiss on the back of head as she smiled at him turning. He forwarded his hand and holding it she walked out of the green room to do what she was fated and wanted to do.

The sound of the hills clicking was heard and every head snapped to the entrance when stood the Princess looking girl holding the hand of a man who didn't looked less than a prince. Her eyes fell on her family, her mom , her bestfriend who gave her a courageous smile encouraging her to go and do what she wanted to do. She nodded and he led her to the stage . Just near the stairs she left his hand and looked up at Darsh who was already holding out his hand for her with a smile on his face . He helped getting on the stage and finally she turned to her audience as Prachi came fixing the microphone near her lips.

Yes. She was their lead singer today. She was the one who was still running this band even after he left. It was his dream. He was the former of this band, and after him it became her responsibility .. it became her dream. She was the one who made Darsh, Prachi and Ranbir to still stay . She was the one who kept this band alive. I'm these span of 3 years none of his songs were performed. After it brought back his memories making them weak.

But today.

Today she was going to sing his song. His composition. Which was composed for her.

She was nervous.. but she knew on this special big day, she had to perform. The same song which had their love in it. Which had his words in it. In which she was going to put her voice today.

The only thing she hoped and prayed was , if he lands here and joins her to sing along with her.

For once in her life , she wanted to sing with her mentor. Who was also happened to be her lover.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

While she takes a deep breathe as the music starts Mahir ignited the engine as the seat behind him gets occupied. With a smile on his face he starts driving towards the place where his family was. Where Shravani was. The man beside him lands his hand on the radio and fixed the channel where the 5th anniversary of party of The Elite Crew was being telecasted live.