Spaceship public hall.

"Leave us alone, aren't you star thieves seeking money? My family has money, I'll give you money!"

"Do you know who my distant cousin is? He is an aristocrat of XX. If you let me go, I promise that my aristocratic cousin will let the imperial government let you go!"

"Me too, the son-in-law of the seventh aunt on my mother's side is an official of the imperial government, or a high-ranking official. If the star thieves let me go, this matter is guaranteed to be covered up strictly, and there will be no media and imperial citizens. knew!"

Some of the powerless and powerless civilian passengers in the empire had to hide their tears and cry, secretly looking at the villains who bowed their knees to the star thieves, and pushed them out to live alone. If they really wanted to die, they would definitely pull these villains together. dead.

The star thief shouted impatiently: "What are you making a noise! If you make more noise, you will be killed!"

The star thief held a gun in his hand, and those people were so frightened that they didn't dare to speak any more.

The star thief is also whispering inside.

"Why haven't you found it yet?"

"Strange, I thought the man was hiding in the crowd. We also rushed the remaining thousands of passengers into the hall, and we didn't find it after watching it several times. Didn't he say that he was a major general of the Empire and would come out to protect the citizens? ?"

"Or just deal with it."

"Stupid, so many people waste bullets, it's better to detonate the spaceship when you leave, it's a hundred."

"It makes sense."

Everyone in the "Longing for the Planet" variety show originally took this spaceship to a planet with strange scenery, but unexpectedly took this flight of death. Several of the staff were killed when they resisted the star thief.

Now the faces of the entire variety show crew are terrified, and a gloomy and gloomy atmosphere hangs over everyone's heads. The bright and bright stars in the past have become disgraced in the chaos, and many people are crying in a low voice for a while.

Bai Huaiyu, who was hiding in the group, looked at the star thieves with a sinister look. Of course, he didn't miss the killing intent in their eyes. Ordinary star thieves would not kill them all, otherwise the imperial government would not let them go, but this time The actions of star thieves are extraordinarily strange, and it is likely to involve some dark sides that cannot be said.

Bai Huaiyu was unwilling, of course he didn't want to die in this ridiculous star thief hijacking, he would flee here by all means.

Quietly, Bai Huaiyu put the fruit-cutting knife in her luggage into her arms, her eyes darkening.

With him was his agent Bai Yuji. Now in such a dangerous situation, Bai Yuji stared at Bai Huaiyu tightly, as if looking at a life-saving straw.

No one knew what a terrible person this seemingly weak Omega was in private. If everyone died, Bai Yuji felt that he was the only one who would survive.

Bai Yuji followed Bai Huaiyu closely when the star thief appeared, and now thousands of passengers in the lobby gathered together with the low-pitched cry and panic, no matter how low the voice was, it was like a stream of Devil May Cry.

At this time, Bai Yuji approached Bai Huaiyu and whispered, and no one noticed their abnormality at all.

Bai Yuji shrank, leaned closer and whispered, "Cousin, what are you going to do?"