The book is finally happening!! (For real this time)

Hi lovlies!!
I have l missed all of you, dearly. It has been far too long but I am back now, and so it this book. I have chosen to rewrite this book from the start but it is finally happened. Now, you're probably thinking 'Rachelle, you've said this before' and I have. And I'm sorry it took me so long to get chapters out but, this time I am for real and I can prove it because, I already thirteen chapters written and a plan to write the rest. This book is actually happening. And I didn't want to start releasing chapters again until I was sure of that.

And because I took such a long time to start writing again and have practically stopped all activity on Wattpad, I owe you an apology and an explanation. Around the time I stopped being active on here, a few people very closed to me passed away and I fell ill. I experience severe depression and felt like I couldn't write anything, though I desperately tried but nothing ever came of it. I must have started at least six new books, all of which I could barely write a few chapters. It has been a very rough few year and I am very thankful to be here today with all of you. But I am back now, healthy, full of ideas, and excited to get back to writing.

So after a long wait I finally present to you It All Started with a Lie.

Lots of love,
Rachelle <3