Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee

Start from the beginning

Neo: These are the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen.

Bleiss: If these were not eyes but two jewels, i would have stolen them.

Yang: I dont like the smile he has.

Weiss: My other self must be very angry at him.

Cardin: Maybe he is a traitor and betrayed you all.

"Ah hello, i would have cleaned my room if i knew i would be getting a visitor~" said Jaune in an innocent tone, "My name is Jaune, i hope you will stay for a while." said Jaune and a woman begs Weiss to run while she still can.

Ozpin: For an emotionless man, he sure has quiet the happy tone.

Salem: Its an act and a horrible one at that, mostly to annoy someone.

Raven: The tone of his voice also indicates that he is acting.

Jaune looked at the woman and raised his hand to make a silencing motion, "Shhh, we dont want to wake up the sleeping guests now would we?" asked jaune in a happy tone as if scolding a newborn, he then unfolded one of his fans and striked at the woman, but Weiss was faster and rescued the woman, she then told her to run away as fast as she can and turned around to face Jaune, who stood there in surprise.

Ren: Why did he attack her.

W.D.Jaune: Its his nature, he always targets the woman because in his eyes, they can only be truly beautiful if they are devoured by him.

Blake: Thats twisted.

"Ohhhh, you are a Pillar, i new i'd recognize your aura~" said Jaune with a smile, the woman in Weiss arms was shocked and was about to thank her, but no words came out because she suddenly exploded in a shower of blood, killing her instantly.

Qrow: What. Just. Happened.

Ozpin: I... i dont know.

Jaune stood up and unfolds his second fan and it has a metalic sound while it unfolds, proving that these fans were not normal fans, but war fans, "Although, i get the feeling that i have seen you from somewhere, but i dont remember where..." said Jaune with genuine curiosity, Weiss looked at him with a glare and unsheathed her blade, it looked strange as it had only its spine and its tip, "You should remember me, because you murdered my sister."

Winter: He is responsible for my death?!

Jaune had a look of utter confusion, as if he never did something like that, "Im responsible for the death of your sister?" asked a cofused Jaune and Weiss gritts her teeth, she then grabed her Haori and yelled "Dont you recognize it?! Its the same Haori my sister wore in the day you murdered her!!!" Jaune merely tilts his head to the right and saw something he recognized.

Winter: The hair piece, clothings are something that can be easily replaced, but not something like that particular hair piece.

"Ah, now i recognize you, you are Weiss Schnee, the insect Pillar, and now that i see you, i remember something." said Jaune and pricked his brain by litteraly scratching it with his finger, "Ah yes, your sister Winter, what a beautiful woman she was, a shame she rejected my offer.", at the end of the sentence, something inside Weiss snapped and she rammed her blade inside Jaune's eye, straight through his skull, "Wow, you must be angry, but why, i dont understand?" asked Jaune.

Yang: Weiss what the hell?!

Weiss: I have no idea what just happened...

And with that, the dance of death began, they attacked each other with the intent to kill, well on one side that is, Weiss was having trouble keeping up with him and his ability to summon and manipulate ice was not making it any better, she may be a Pillar, but she is the lowest ranking Pillar of them all, 'Shit, i should have listened to them to stick to the plan, but my stuborness didnt listen, i let my arrogance blind me.' thought an out of breath Weiss, she charged towards Jaune and tried to attack him, but he blocked each strike until she saw an opening and sliced his stomach.

Blake: Gotta hand it to her, she is pretty strong, for the lowest of ranked Pillars.

Salem: Im interested in the ability of Jaune, he seems experienced with it.

W.D.Jaune: It is instinct that allowed him to use his ability's at first, but after a couple hundred years, he began to understand his powers and developed techniques.

The battle continued and Weiss was being overwhelmed, she was about to be killed when suddenly the roof exploded and Ruby appeared, she wore nothing exept for furred pants, bandages around her  chest and a boar head on her, well head, along with her appearence was Neo, she wore the standard Demon Slayer outfit but with a cloack, jaune was surprised at Ruby's arrival and his mocking smile turned to a serious look.

Cardin: Wow, intimitadet by weaklings.

W.D.Jaune: Not really, in this reality, Ruby is his daughter that he thought he had lost.

Tai/Yang/Ozpin/Qrow: WHAT?!

Salem: Huh, who would have thought.

The battle began anew and it soon turned into a bloodbath because several unnamed Demon Slayers arrived and Weiss ordered them to flee because of Jaune's abilitys, but it was hopeless because they are all dead as soon as they turned around, Ruby and Neo were also overwhelmed but still alive, but Weiss had an idea, an idea that would definetely get an earfull of her sister.

Blake: All the battles we've seen, they were almost harmless compared to that.

Yang: Which one is the same as this?

Blake: The execution of Goodwitch, when he went berserk against Raven and this Summer woman, when he was litteraly a god of rot, his 'Adventures' in hell and thats pretty much it.

Everyone exept for the villains flinched at the mentioned universes.

Goodwitch: Please dont mention my death again.

Winter: What is Weiss planning that would get her an earfull of me?

Qrow: Probably something that would lead to her death.

The plan of Weiss is to be absorbed and give the others time ti flee, she told them her plan and was meet with protests of all kinds, but Weiss was unmoving with her decision, say what you will, she is stubborn when it comes with her decisions.

Everyone was shocked that Weiss was planning something like that and Winter was scolding said girl for a plan that was this stupid.

Jaune was already moving and Weiss ordered them to run, she still had one trick up her sleeve, both Ruby and Neo ran and it was again just the two of them, Weiss used all her speed and stabbed Jaune in heis chest, he then hugged her and said "Wow, are you so in love with me that you want to hug me?", Weiss said "Go to hell you demon.", Jaune then proceeded to absorb Weiss and when he was done, he developed a coughing fit and blood began to escape from his mouth, you see, before the fight with Jaune, Weiss pumped her body full of poison because she knew that Jaune would adapt to her breathing style, she knew she would be defeated, she didnt knew who would defeat so she did that as a safety precaution.

Salem was impressed at the idea of pumping poison into their own veins and had some ideas, she was however seriously angry at the death of her crush and promised herself to torture the Schnee girl, the same could be said with the rest of the girls that had a crush on him.

Jaune's body was dissolving and he began to have flashbacks of his life, all his evil deeds and his most happiest moment when Ruby was born and his most saddest day when Summer was murdered by a random street thug and his daughter missing, he began to tear up and accepted his fate.

Ruby was also in tears, she never really had a father so the thought of someone she considered as one is a scary thought.

Weiss woke up and saw that she was not in the Infinity castle but in a place that could be best described as a paradise, she was looking around and saw Winter standing there and they had a happy reunion and the screen turned black.

W.D.Jaune: Now that is a universe that is also pretty dark right?

Ozpin: At least we had a happy ending.

W.D.Jaune: Right right, now enjoy your break.

To be continued...