She turned to me, almost freezing me in place. My heart began to pick up speed, why was it doing that so suddenly? And why did she look so beautiful with her slight bed head and no makeup? What was going on with me?

"First we'll have breakfast then we're going on an adventure." She returned her attention to the pancake in the pan.

"Oh! Where are we going?" I was excited about going anywhere on the island whether to explore the jungle or to see the village.

"That's a secret." She smiled to herself as I kept hugging her as she finished making our breakfast.

After I helped set the table on the patio before the beach, she served the pancakes with various fruits like bananas, pineapple and mangoes. And of course there was the whipped cream and syrup that I loved on my pancakes.

I took a sip of the coffee and moaned happily at the taste. "You're really good at making coffee, Layla!"

She smiled at the compliment before it turned to a playful smirk. "I can make you coffee every morning if you move in with me."

A light warmth spread across my face as I thought about us living together. Would it be as great as being on vacation with her? Something within me told me that it would. "You're not giving that up, are you?" I popped a piece of pancake and banana in my mouth with a smirk. 

"Why would I? We would be able to see each other a lot more. Not to mention I'd be able to have my way with you whenever I please." Her own smirk caused mine to falter and a stir to start within my core.

Without answering, I stuffed another piece of pancake into my mouth hoping it would distract the growing blush on my face.

A few moments passed and Layla had resumed eating. I admired her for a moment. She looked so casual and at ease. Seeing her eating in simple pyjamas made me smile. Maybe that would be what living together would be like. Mornings drinking the coffee she made while chatting in our pyjamas. 

I took the time to admire the view before us. The ocean before us and the sun shining brightly upon the water, causing it to sparkle like magic and perfectly fluffy white clouds floating in a bright blue sky. It was a great day, I felt it in my bones.

I happily ate my breakfast so much that Layla commented on it. "You're eating very well this morning, princess."

A giggle left me as I took the coffee in hand. "Because you made it so delicious."

She smiled with pride. "I'll make you breakfast as often as you want." I knew she was still talking about moving in with her.

"Could it pancakes every time?" I teased lightly.

Her eyes met mine again and I found myself staring for a moment. "Anything you want."

I was captured within her blue eyes for a few moments before I finally broke the intense eye contact to finish eating. Once we were done, we tidied up together then got ready for the day but I found myself at a loss of what to wear.

Layla noticed me looking through the closet of my unpacked clothes. "We'll be doing a bit of a hike and a swim."

"Thank you." I placed a soft kiss on her cheek as proof of my gratitude. "What are you wearing?" I turned to see the outfit she laid on the bed. A pair of navy shorts, a white tee to wear over her navy swimwear.

"Casual but comfortable for the heat." She kissed my cheek as well before she began to undress.

Once again I stared as she took off her clothes, admiring how all her movements were so fluid and graceful. She was always beautiful but she seemed to be glowing today. Being by the ocean seemed to really improve her complexion.