The Quest For An Heir/Heiress

Some men never stop their quest for a male heir since it is dominated by the Patriarch of The Family, and The Howard family on Star Base 12 was no different.

Lord Patrick William Howard only had one son, Lord Frederick William Howard in 2165, but Lord Frederick William Howard had three sons, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second in 2184, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior in 2185, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2195.

Lord Frederick William Howard was not like his late father, Lord Patrick William Howard and he didn't follow the norms of succession when his oldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard the Second refused to marry the woman that had been chosen for him, and with that he named as his successor, his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard to succeed him when he died, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard was even worse this own father,Lord Frederick William Howard when it came to his own four children,and three of them were sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior born in 2209, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2212, and Lord Edwin William Howard in 2217.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior did follow the rules of succession and he named his oldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior as his successor, but what Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior didn't know that his father had altered the act of succession whereas his first grandson that gave him his first great-grandchild would inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk on Star Base 12 after his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior had turned the Act of Succession into a game between his three grandsons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, born in 2230, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, born in 2240 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, born in 2250.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240, shortly after the birth of his second son but his third child, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.

In between Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second two daughters were born to him, Lady Patricia Charlene in 2235 and Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2245.

Finally, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior's final child and son, Lord Andrew Charles was born in 2250.

One by one, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior finds brides for his two oldest sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Howard The Third is married in June of 2251, and Lord Patrick William Howard the second is married in June of 2258.

By the year 2270, neither of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior's two oldest sons had a child.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third is 40 years old, and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second is 30 years old, but Lord Andrew Charles Howard is only 20 years old along with his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard The second, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third, Lord Thomas William Howard, and Lord Richard William Carey,Duke of Bedford Territory.

How are they connected to each other, through the second Duke of Norfolk Territory, Lord Frederick William Howard and one of his four children, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second, Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and through two of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard's son, Lord George Frederick Carey and Lord Andrew Charles son, Lord Philip Howard.

All of them were born in 2250, and in 2270 they all turned 20 years old by the end of 2270 and none of them were married and like Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second not one child was born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior in 2270, and he is 61 years old and he is desperate for the heir/heiress who will follow one of his sons' to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, as his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey and his grandnephew, Lord David William Beck have been excluded from inheriting The Dukedom of Norfolk due to the fact they come from the matrilineal line of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

The future heir/heiress has to come through one of the sons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior as he is the oldest son, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior has excluded his second son and his children from inheriting the Dukedom as Lord Frederick William Howard did to his oldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second, and so it leaves Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior after his sons, with only one possible successor if he provides his great-uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior with an heir/heiress, and that Lord Thomas William Howard who is the grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Thomas William Howard is the grand-nephew of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his youngest brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and he is first cousin twice removed to Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and he is first cousin to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lord Patrick William Howard the Second, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

The future looks grim for Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior as he turns to one of his sons to give his father his next Duke or Duchess of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was not a finicky man and he didn't care what his first great-grandchild would be.

So The Quest begins for Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior to provide the next Duke or Duchess of Norfolk Territory.