Ruby & Yang: "Wow..."

Y/N: "The view from Vale got nothing on this!"

Ruby: "Look!"

Y/N and Yang turn their heads to see two students fighting in a grassy area surrounded with ropes and a small crowd form around the fight. One student holding a staff. The other holding a sword that seems to be spitting fire at regular intervals.

Ruby: "Let's go and watch!"

Ruby quickly dashes to spectate as both Y/N and Yang follow behind. As they watch, Yang wonders out loud.

Yang: "What's going on?" 

Her answer comes in the form of a student nearby them.

???: "Exhibition match. These two always like to show off and who better to show off then to first years."

Y/N turn to see a bunny Faunus, who's glancing at them. She then turns around to look at the two sisters and Y/N. She holds out her hand out for Yang to shake.

Velvet: "Velvet Scarlatina. A second-year student. Pleased to meet you."

Yang proceeds to shake her hand, greeting her as well. Y/N and Ruby does the same. Before she can respond to her new upperclassman, they hear a loud thud. They turn their heads to see the staff wielder go down and the small, gathered crowd begin to cheer at the other side of the ring. Velvet then turns to look at her new underclassmen with Y/N examining the concluded match.

Y/N: ("Okay, no exhibition matches for me.")

Velvet: "Well, I got to go. I think my team is waiting for me. Bye."

After that, the two sisters and Y/N continue to walk the paved path to Beacon.

Ruby: "Man, that fire sword was so cool! And did you see how that staff utilized dust! Incredible!"

Yang: "Easy there, little sis. They're just weapons."

Ruby: "Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!"

Yang calms her down as Y/N speaks up.

Y/N: "I'm still wondering how much fire dust that sword has to chug through for it to work."

Yang: "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Ruby then unfolds her weapon into its scythe form and hugging it tightly. 

Ruby: "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better..."

Playfully, Yang pulls her sister's hood down over her face.

Yang: "Come on, Ruby. Why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

Taking off her hood, Ruby face both Yang and Y/N. 

Ruby: "But... why would I need friends if I have you and Y/N? Besides, I thought we're going to tour the place around for a bit? With Y/N too."

Y/N: "Wait, I'm a part of this?"

Ruby: "Yeah!"

???: "Yang! Get over here!"

They turn around to see a trio of students, waving at their direction.

Yang: "Sorry, Ruby. I promised to mee with some friends once I get off the Bullhead."

Before Ruby can say anything, Yang quickly dashes away, causing Ruby to spin around and be dizzy eyed in the process.