'Movie' Night

Lynn; A short stubborn bottom, who lives in shorts and her girlfriend's shirts, she has ashy blonde hair that goes to her bottom.
Jade; A dominant top, who loves spoiling her baby, a taller girl who has curly black hair, which is styled into a medium wolf cut
Uses: Kinks, Toys (Teasing, thigh riding, mommy kinks) (Strap on (Fake dick))

Jades pov

We were at Lynn's house, her parents went out of town and let her man the house, she got scared within the first hour, so she invited me to stay with her. So now I've been here for three days. We've barely left the couch but we were enjoying the time together.

Right now we are watching a random horror movie. It wasn't really good, actually, it sucked. But I didn't mind it, because Lynn was enjoying it. Well, at least I thought she was until she climbed onto me. Her cheeks were brushed with pink, and Her shorts were pulled tight, I could see a wet spot. I could tell she wasn't wearing underwear.

She started kissing my neck, nibbling on soft spots. It was sending shivers down my spine, I bit my lip to hold back my moans. "what are you doing baby?" I hummed, but she didn't stop, "Hey?' I said, grabbing her chin, and pulling her face up to where she was looking at me. "I want to have some fun, Mommy" she pulled at the hem of my shirt. Before she could take it off I grabbed her hands.

I laughed slightly, thinking about the fun I could have with this. "Well~, I want to watch the movie," I told her. She started whining "Why can't we have fun and watch the movie later~~" she begged. I turned her around, facing the tv "Sit, watch the movie," I hummed. She started squirming around, but I put my arms around her "Stay still, and maybe you can have a reward" I whispered.

She stopped moving, but she did not seem happy, I ran my hand down, setting it on her thigh. "Mommy~" She whined "Have I not been good enough," She asked. "Hmm, maybe~," I told her. She turned around, and again she started to kiss my neck, "ah-uh" I shook my head, "I still want to watch the movie" I told her. "Please~" she begged.

I spread my legs slightly. "Now, sweetie, your gonna sit right here" I patted my thigh, and I felt her wetness touch my leg. I allowed her to get comfortable, "Now, baby you are going to sit right here. Do not move." I told her. She whined slightly but she did as she was told.

I continued to watch the movie, as I held her hips. I could feel her squirming under my grasp. I smiled as gently guided her hips back and forth. She moaned at the friction, and her body shook under my grasp.

*Smut starts here*

I was over this movie now, I wanted to fuck her senseless. "Lay down," I told her, she moved off of me as I moved on top of her. I kissed her softly, my hand wandering down her body to rub her through her shorts. "You have been a very good girl, now it is time to get rewarded," I told her, as I pushed her to where she was laying down.

I continued rubbing her through her shorts, as I kissed her lips. My lips trailed down her neck. I left love marks over her. I wanted everyone to know she was mine. She moaned as I found a sweet spot, near her ear, my teeth pulled at her skin.

I sat up, my hands moving away from her shorts as I smiled. "My beautiful baby" I hummed as I grabbed her shirt, well actually it was my shirt. I pulled it off of her, revealing her perfect breast. She shivered slightly as my fingers ran down her stomach, "Now what does my baby want?" I asked as I pinched her left nipple, rolling the bud between my finger.

"Fuc ~", she moaned, I hummed as I brought my mouth down to her other breast, my tongue circling her bud. She continued to moan, and it turned into a whine as I pulled away, my hand leaving her tingling breast. "why don't you answer my question?" I asked. "I uh- I want you to fuck me" She stuttered, "good girl" I smiled. "Now, be a good girl and take those shorts off for me," I told her.