'Stu-dying'

Characters:
Sage;  A quiet, closeted gay,  who is average height, with curly short black hair, who wears circle glasses. A shy college kid: shy bottom
Max; A open lesbian, who is tall, and known to sleep around, she is talkative, with short brown hair. She believes in C's get degrees type of college kid: power top
uses: Kinks (Teasing)

Sages Pov

Class started soon, I sat at my usual desk, far away from people but not so far my shitty eyes could fail me. I glanced at the clock, we had eight minutes before class started. I've been here for twenty minutes already, just listening to people around me, a couple, a few rows down whispering about a new date, then to my left people freaked out over the essay due soon.

I closed my eyes, leaning my head back, listening to the chatter around me. It comforted me to hear the noise. I don't like silence, like the silence that followed as someone sat beside me. I felt a hand on my leg running up, closer to my thigh. My eyes opened as I slapped her hand away. "What the fuck are you doing, go away" I whispered yelled. "Come on Sage, you liked it before" she smiled, "Max, go the fuck away" I looked down, starting to gather my stuff, ready to leave. But she stopped me her fingers wrapping around my wrist.

I sighed "Look it was a one-time thing, I was drunk and it was a mistake," I told her, glaring. I pulled my arm away but she chuckled, "It's funny you saying that, since you swear you don't drink" "Look, Just leave me alone" I told her as I got up to move but she moved first, leaving her smell and her voice "Text me, next time you're drunk" she put emphasis on drunk.

I put my head down, feeling embarrassed, she talked loud. I didn't look up until class started when the professor started rambling about the laws of English lit. I took notes but my mind was clouded with thoughts of her. I promise it was a one-time thing, and I was drunk but maybe not drunk enough to have sex with a bed jumper. Though it was her bed, so at least she didn't hop in my bed, I hoped in hers. Okay, maybe that wasn't much better.

I sighed, slipping away to the bathroom, I needed a break. Standing in front of the mirror, my hair was a mess. I tried to fix it, but the curls would bounce back into the place they chose. I sighed, "I can't believe Im letting a bed hoper get to me", taking off my glasses to splash some water on my face. "Harsh and overused" I heard, I jumped at the sudden voice, looking over, it was Max. She stood across the bathroom, leaning against the wall, smirking. "can you not just leave me alone?" I asked, "Do you really want to be left alone?" she asked, walking towards me. "You have a bad habit of staring, you know" She didn't stop walking until she stood in front of me. Looking into my eyes, she was still smirking, "hmm? You want to answer my question?" she asked.

I touched her chin, her face was warm as I smiled, "I want you to leave me the fuck alone" I patted her chin, turning to leave but her hands held the sides of the sink, stopping me from moving. Her lips inched towards mine but I turned away, "You know you want it" she told me, "and what if I do? don't you have another bed to hop in?" I asked, she chuckled. "No, I don't unless you count me hoping into yours"
Her lip kissed my neck.

I wanted to pull away but I didn't, "You are not hopping into my bed mmh~" I let out an involuntary moan. I felt her chuckle against my neck as she softly bit it, "Are you sure, my love?", "You really seem to be liking it" Her hand ran up my body. "Damn it! Max" I told her, going to move, but she stopped me. Placing her hand on my chin, connecting our lips. Okay maybe I lied, I didn't want to pull away. If anything I wanted to be closer, to her lips, her body, I wanted to feel every inch of her body against mine, preferably without clothes on.

Her lips felt soft against mine, I can taste her watermelon chapstick, my favorite. She pulled away just long enough to say "So whose bed is it going to be?" before I could yell at her, her lips were back on mine. The next time she pulled away she told me we should back to class. I went first "Stay, I don't want people looking at me" I went to walk away I heard her laughing, "God danmmit Max, what's so funny?" I asked turning back to her, "Forgetting something" she asked, "I am not giving you a goodbye kiss, you haven't earned that yet" I told her still looking at her.