Im Tired

Characters:
Elliot; Tall blond, brown eyes. Power Top
Ember; short, chubby, green eyes. bratty bottom, (switch)
uses: Kinks (Mommy kink), Use of toys (handcuffs, vibrator)

Elliots pov

   I have been with my girlfriend Ember for over a year now, she had a beautiful body, she was chubby, with emerald eyes and curly blue hair.

  Right now she was laying next to me, her head on my chest as she softly snored. We had been like this for around an hour. Playing on my phone got bored as my eyes wandered her body. She wore a sports bra and what was close to booty shorts. Most of her was covered with blankets, though even without seeing all of her I felt the need to kiss her.

  I placed a kiss on her cheek, hoping to wake her up, but she didn't. Her eyes stayed closed, snores unaltered. "Emmy ~" I whispered close to her ear. "Hm," she said, rubbing her head against my chest. I leaned down, my lips grazing her neck, "I'm bored ~"

  "Mmh and I are tired," she mumbled moving away from me, getting comfortable to go back to sleep. "Babyy" nothing. "babyyy" nothing. "Babbbbyyy" "omfg can I not sleep?" She questioned finally turning over to look at me. I placed my hand on her cheek, kissing her lips, "Why don't we do something else?" I whispered moving my hand down to her thigh. "come on," she said, "I'm too tired for this," she told me. "Fine, I'll do all the work," I told her.

she moved to stare at the ceiling as I got on top of her, pinning her legs together with mine. I leaned forward, kissing her lips, one hand on her cheek, my other hand traveling down her body.

  My lips moved from hers to her neck, I bit her soft skin earning moans of enjoyment "Mmh~" "Ell-~" I stopped. "What did you call me?" I questioned, I moved my hand from her thigh, causing her to whine. "your Name" she responded, I placed my hand in her hair, pulling "and what are you supposed to call me?" I asked "hmm, bitch?" she questioned, I pulled her hair "aah~" "Try again" I demanded, and she smiled "I'm so sorry, Miss. Bitch". I grabbed her chin, "wrong"

I grabbed her hands, pinning them over her head, "You're talking back today" I told her, "maybe someone needs to be punished" My free hand opened the drawer next to her bed. I pulled out two Items.

The first one, fluffy handcuffs I used to cuff her hands up; cuff one hand, around the bedpost, cuff the other. She wiggled pulling the cuffs, "I can't move" she stated. "that's good" I whispered, my lips trailing her body. cheek, neck, and shoulder, my hand slipped under her bra, exploring her breast, massaging them. Mnh~ she moaned, I pulled my hand away, sitting up. she whined at the loss of touch "now let's try this again" I caressed her cheek, "what are you supposed to call me?" I questioned, running my back into her hair, pulling slightly. "Mommy~" she said. "good girl" I whispered.

*Into the actual smut*

  I kissed her lips, my tongue running over her lips, my hand traveling to her shorts, pulling at the hem. my lips brushed her neck finding a sweet spot "mmrh~" she bucked her hips towards me, "just take them off~" she sighed as I bit her neck. I pulled, at her shorts. "Don't rush into it" I whispered, her hands pulled at the handcuffs. I slipped off my shirt, throwing it to the side, exposing my Brallete. I leaned forward, kissing her breast through her bra, my hands worked it's way up, slowly pulling her bra up, they hung on the handcuffs.

My lips teased at her breast, biting as she moaned "mmmh~". My hands trailed down her hips, under her shorts. "hmm" I hummed "Someone not wearing panties today" My hands ran over her thigh, then up her hip, pushing on her soft skin. "omhh~" her hands pulled at the cuffs, they clicked together as she tried to pull free. I grabbed her hands, holding them still "Im doing the work here" I told her looking into her eyes. "Then work faster" She stated and paused "Mommy". I laughed, "Your in for something my darling" I moved off her, pulling off her shorts. "Spread your legs for Mommy" I demanded, sitting off to the side of the bed. She did as she was told. Now naked, I moved on top of her. I ran my hands down her body, my lips trailing her body. breast, stomach, legs, and thighs feeling the heat emit from her skin.