CHAPTER ONE

P R E S E N T

LAUREN'S POV

This was going to be the worst week of my life. It had to be. After the week I'd just had, I knew there was not a thing in the world that could top it. I had met the woman of my dreams, and I'd fucked her all across the city. How could anything top that?

I was tempted to call her now, or swing by after work, but we'd made a deal; it was meant to be just a one week fling, after our week was up, we agreed that we'd both go our separate ways.

Why had we made such a stupid fucking deal?

Sighing, I scrawled my name on the board for the fresh new lambs. I was always surprised that many of them had even graduated high school, and the fact that they had been accepted into Harvard Law made me wonder whose pockets had gotten fatter.

I was known as Lilith by most - well - all the law students, even the ones that managed to pass my class. Regardless of what they thought of me, almost all of them applied for jobs within my firm after graduation. It led me to the belief that they were all masochists... I had taught them well.

"Come in, and sit anywhere," I told them as they filed in.

As I listed over two-dozen books on the board, I heard a chorus of whispers echo though the class, but this didn't stop me from moving on to my second column of tittles.

"If you haven't read any of these books, get out. You will fail, and once that happens, there is no hope  need to bleed for it," I said, placing the chalk down.

I waited for a moment, smiling to myself as I heard a few students rise from their seats and leave. It was the same story every time I chose to teach.

Thank God I only teach one class.

"My name is Professor Jauregui. Now that we have weeded out the weak..." My words trailed off as I turned to face the class.

There she was, my girl, sitting in the front row, dressed in tight, dark jeans, with one of my shirts under her blazer. Her brown eyes went wide, and her mouth dropped open as she stared back at me.

Flashes of her lying naked in my bed, with myself embedded deep within her, as I kissed down her tan skin, of me gyrating against her hot, sweaty body in the club, of making love in my car, all of it, came rushing back to me.

Fuck. This can't be happening.

Looking up, I found what appeared to be a hundred eyes, focused on me. Clearing my throat, I began again, "For those of you who have stayed, I expect that you've heard the rumors, and let me assure you, they are all true. By the time you are finished with this class, I'm sure you will have more to add to them, but for now, come up, sign your names, and grab a syllabus."

She didn't move. She remained in her seat, her gaze transfixed upon me, looking as mortified as I felt. One by one, I watched them come forward, but not her.

Finally, she got up, grabbed her things, and then stopped. She looked as though she was trying to decide whether or not to run.

Run Camila! Please, for the love of God, run.

But of course she didn't. With her head Up, she came forward, signing her name as Camila Cabello, before taking a syllabus from my desk. I took a step back from her. I couldn't touch her... not after everything we had done together.

I had screwed one of my students, repeatedly.

Shit.

CAMILA'S POV

"Who can pay attention with Her up front?" a girl whispered to her friend beside her.

"I heard she is not normal, you know there're rumor's of her having a real penis how weird but she's one of the best lawyers in the state. If you're in good with her, you might even get a place at her firm. Even a recommendation from her and you're set," the blonde whispered back.

The anger I felt toward this bimbo blonde is beyond my control but the moment I saw her I forgot every thing, I just knew that I was going to be in for one hell of a semester. I had screwed one of my professors. Hell, I had licked honey off her Nipples! This was not supposed to happen. It was supposed to be one week of amazing sex, and then, we'd never ever see each other again!

This morning I had missed her, but knew it was over. I needed to focus on school, and on getting my life together. I had promised myself that I would do this; that I wouldn't let anything get in my way, yet here I was, staring at Lauren... and to think that just two days ago I had... Oh God.

I had to transfer. I was going to transfer.

"Ms. Cabello," she called, and I jumped slightly.

"Yes, that's me," I muttered, raising my hand, knowing full well that she knew who I was. She didn't even look up, she just kept reading the other names.

God had the most twisted sense of humor.