Ozpin: "Fortunately, there is a possibility for your sparring partner to make a full recovery."

This perks Y/N up as he looks at the headmaster with surprise.

Y/N: "Y-You really mean it?"

Ozpin: "Of course. I'm sure I'll pull a few strings to have that student rejoin Signal in a few weeks. That is, if you were to agree to my offer, Mr. L/N."

Despite hearing this, Y/N is a bit reluctant to agree.

Y/N: "I... I want to see some evidence first... if you don't mind."

Among the files, Ozpin hand a document paper to Y/N. He proceeds to examine the paper as it's about his sparring partner getting the best medical attention he could get as requested by Ozpin. After reading through it, Y/N felt so relieved that he was getting a full recovery and going back to Signal within a couple of week or so. Upon reading of all this, Y/N sighs in relief.

Y/N: "Thank goodness."

Ozpin: "With your help, Qrow won't have to carry the burden of completing these missions I've given him. Well, what do you say? Do we have a deal?"

The headmaster extends his hand for Y/N to shake. Y/N pause for a moment, pondering over his decision before he takes a deep breath.

Y/N: "O-Okay... I'll... I'll attend Beacon and be your secret agent. But I just want to see what Beacon is like and... if it means helping Qrow in his missions... I'll do it."

As Y/N shake his hand, the headmaster gives him a warm smile.

Ozpin: "I can assure you, your life at Beacon will be a memorable one. In addition, you'll have a new home to live."

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Glynda: "We're quite aware of the living condition you and Qrow live in. A few cabins, staying in several inns, and visiting local bars."

Y/N: "Oh... so you know about that too."

Glynda: "If you succeed in the initiation, you'll be able to live in a dorm."

Y/N: "Oh... okay." ("I wonder, what would happen if I fail at the initiation?")

After that, Y/N gets up from his seat before Ozpin speaks.

Ozpin: "Well, now that's settled. You may leave, Mr. L/N. Hope to see you at the initiation."

Y/N: "Thank you, sir."

As he exits the room, he sees Ozpin giving the files to Glynda as she starts shredding the files via with the shredder. Outside the police station, Y/N goes to walk away, pondering over his talk with Ozpin and Glynda.

Y/N: ("I've become a student of Beacon in exchange for a full recovery and my expulsion to be revoked. I've become Ozpin's newest secret agent in exchange of those Omen's files to be shredded and help out Qrow. I'm glad that Ozpin would do this for me... I really am... but I can't tell what his true intention is. I get that Ruby girl because of her skills, but me too?)

He just sighs, telling himself to not over think it.

Y/N: ("Okay, I'm going to do my best! Third time's a charm, after all. I won't ever let it happen again. Never... again.")

Meanwhile, Glynda continues to shred the files as she looks back at Ozpin, who is drinking from his mug.

Glynda: "Professor Ozpin, you sure it was okay to lie to Mr. L/N about his files and even forging those documents about his sparring partner?"

As he finishes sipping his drink, the headmaster looks back to the blonde woman.

Ozpin: "It was necessary for him to join our side. We needed another agent like Qrow to complete these missions. Also, the rest of the Council would have Mr. L/N killed for his connection to Brightwell and Omen Academy. We need to show them that he can be useful and a productive member to the rest of the 4 Kingdoms."