Ozpin: "You sure you want to leave with these in my hand?"

Y/N was confused by his remark. He turns around only to see the headmaster holding up a bunch of files. One of those files were from Signal Academy and another one, old and tattered, with the bold letter that said, "Omen Academy." Y/N's eyes widen as he quickly dashes towards Ozpin to grab those files only for him to stop moving and standing in place.

Y/N: "What... the...?"

He glances over to see Glynda with her riding crop pointing at him.

Glynda: "Please, Mr. L/N. Listen to what the headmaster has to say."

As she deactivates her semblance, Y/N proceed to walk back to his seat, glaring at the headmaster before asking.

Y/N: "How... How did you get your hands on them?"

Ozpin: "Oh, I got it from Qrow. He was investigating the town, Brightwell and their school, Omen Academy, for their illegal practices."

Y/N looks away from the headmaster's gaze. He knew Qrow was investigating Brightwell when he found him, but he never mentions about those worn-out files before or that he gave them to Ozpin.

Y/N: "Are you trying to blackmail me or something?"

Ozpin: "No, I wouldn't do something like that. I merely send Qrow to find Brightwell, and found these records weeks after finding you, the sole survivor of Brightwell's Grimm invasion."

The headmaster could tell that Y/N was upset as he doesn't say a word or looking at him or Glynda.

Ozpin: "Don't fret. The Omen's files on you only show your name, age, and weapon choice. The rest of the files were worn-out and burned to see and read the rest."

He motions to the part of the file that said, "Semblance and Training." He goes to look at the files more closely to find anything else before speaking again.

Ozpin: "Oh, it said here that you're quite the troublemaker, but again, the rest of the files are not exactly clear to see to elaborate further."

Y/N doesn't look back or even respond. Glynda is starting to worry more about this whole conversation. Ozpin merely look upon him, examining him, until he speaks once more.

Ozpin: "I'll be honest with you. I want you to join Beacon as a student, but also as my secret agent. Just like Qrow."

After hearing that last part, Y/N glances at Ozpin as he continues.

Ozpin: "Mr. L/N. If you were to accept my offer, then all of your past records here will be removed..."

He motions Glynda to place down a shredder on the table.

Ozpin: "And no will know about these except for me and Miss Goodwitch over here. We won't tell a soul."

Slowly, Y/N begins to turn his head to face the two adults. Ozpin then takes out a file that hasn't been burned or damaged up. The file is about Y/N's expulsion to Signal Academy. Ozpin begins to speak.

Ozpin: "You crippled your sparring partner by accident, resulting in your partner to be hospitalized."

As he said this, Y/N's eyes look away, not wanting to face Ozpin or Glynda.

Y/N: "He... He didn't deserve it. He was kind person. And yet... I... I-I'm sorry that I did this to him."

A moment of silence occurs. Glynda was surprised by Y/N's response as she thought he might be a troublemaker only to feel bad about him. A smile begins to form in the headmaster's face.