Chapter 1

(The City of Vale)

There was an explosion that occurred somewhere in the city. Y/N rush to the direction of the explosion. As he reaches the spot, he discovers multiple crates filled with dust being stolen by the White Fang.

Y/N: ("Figure they would be here.")

The hooded individual watches them taking the crates to an airship as he spots the one running the operation, Adam Taurus.

Y/N: ("Adam...")

As soon as he spots him, he starts approaching the White Fang as one of them notices his presence and steps in.

Member #1: "Hey! You better leave before you get yourself killed!"

Y/N looks at the member only to smile as he has arms raise to the air.

Y/N: "Oops. Guess I got lost."

Member #1: "W-Well, go on! Leave! Before I make you!"

Y/N then start chuckling a bit, annoying the troop.

Member #1: "Think this is funny! I'm not messing around!"

The goon tries to take out a gun before Y/N manages to take out one of his pistols, Violet, as he flips it and hits the goon on the head, knocking him out.

Y/N: "Sorry about that."

Member #2: "Hey!"

Y/N looks to see every other White Fang member, taking their weapons out as they stare him down. Adam turns towards the commotion as he approaches the scene.

Adam: "What's this commotion about!?"

Y/N: "Funny. I should be saying the same to you, Adam."

The masked man stare at the hooded individual for a moment before asking.

Adam: "Who the hell are you?"

Y/N: "Huh?"

It took a few seconds for Y/N to realize that he's still wearing his hood on.

Y/N: ("Oh right. I'm still wearing this.")

He then takes down his hood to reveal his face to Adam, much to his surprise.

Y/N: "It's been a while, Adam..."

Adam: "Y/N!?"

The other White Fang members had mixed emotions upon seeing Y/N's face. Some were shocked to see this human again, while some were confused as they just saw a regular human that took down their fellow comrade. Adam begins to calm himself before speaking and stepping forward.

Adam: "And here I thought you were dead. After you gave me this."

He points to his cheek for a noticeable scar on his face.