Chapter 19: The experiment

Start from the beginning

They move forward and soon stumbled apon a door which they lend their shoulders against the wall and get close to the door. Y/n pulls out his Vibroknife and then knock at the door. Seconds later a B1 battle droid came out to investigate the knocking only to be pulled and stabbed by Y/n.

Once the droid was offline Y/n pushes the droid away and then the four rush inside and walk down the hallway with blasters in hand. They aim their blasters around in case they come across more battle droids.

Soon they reach the other end of the room as they hear movement at the otherside so Y/n nodes to Zack which he nodes back as he pulled out two pulse grenades and then Nepthys opens the door and Zack throws the pulse grenades in and after they go off, they breach inside and took out the droids and some Techno Union researchers as they shot them dead before they sound the alarm.

Nepthys gets onto the controls while Y/n, Leja and Zack approach the bodies of the Techno Union.

Leja: Techno Union? Why are they here?

Zack: The biggest question we should ask is what is this place?

Y/n: No idea but it can't be good.

Nepthys: Um guys, you might wanna look at this.

They walk over to Nepthys who has gain access to the Techno Union's files and tells them.

Nepthys: According to this, they were experimenting on male Nelvaanian's to create cyborg Separatist soldiers.

Zack: That's messed up.

Y/n: It make sense. Combine both Separatist tech and Nelvaanian's warriors skill you have an army of ultimate soldiers. Where are they?

Nepthys: There are multiple prisons in this facility but there is one near us.

Y/n: Right then, Zack your with me. Nepthys and Leja, stay here and find out more about this facility and how to free the other prisoners.

Leja: Got it!

Nepthys: Be carful.

Once that both Zack and Y/n head off as they race out the control room and make their way down the hallway and soon find the prison cell as they ready to enter as Zack pushes the button and enter the room with blasters drawn as they look around.

They see many cells lined up around them as Y/n approaches one cell only to get jumped when a beast slammed into its cell making Y/n jump and fell onto his butt Zack aim his blaster ane the two sees a large creature with a attached blasted cannon on his right hand with a cyborg like eye on his left as he growled at them. They realised this is a male Nelvaanian as Y/n slowly gets up and tells him.

Y/n: Easy.....we're not here to harm you.

He slide his blaster pistol onto his holster and slowly approaches the cell whike the beast Nelvaanian glare at Y/n while he goes on to say.

Y/n: We're friendly and we're here to free you and your male brothers. You can trust us.

Y/n turn sto Zack and node to him. He wasn't sure it was a good idea but he comply and open the cell and once that was done the beast step out and stared down at Y/n as the beast Nelvaanian sees how friendly he is so he calms down.

Y/n: Good. Is there more in this room?

He nodes and soon they hear movement coming from the other cells and they turn and sees the rest of the beast Nelvaanian's approaching out of the cells and looking at them, begging the two to help them.

Zack: I can't believe the Separatist are doing this. This must be a war crime.

Y/n: I hope so Zack. But war crime or not the Separatist and Techno Union are lucky that Anakin isn't here.